LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather in an MMA fight

• titan
  • Veteran
Floyd would kill her! Floyd's counter punch with those baby gloves... It may break her jaw.
Floyd would kill her. Pick a less skilled boxer and it would be a more challenging decision
But will she allow USADA to test?
Floyd would win. He's too strong for her plus he's fast as f**k.
  • titan
  • Veteran
The only 2 things Rousey got over Floyd is Higher Testoterone Level and Bigger Nuts. Not many fighters out there... UFC and Boxing has the skill of Floyd.
She's gotta do it nekkid.
Floyd is 1-0 in the womens division .
Boxing ring: Floyd 12 Round Decision
Octagon: Rondo 2nd Round tap out
Would love to have Rousey's legs wrapped around me.
This thread serious?

Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
lol at anyone that really thinks a female would beat the best pound for pound male boxer IN THE WORLD, even in the octagon.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He's not gonna be doing much boxing when she's got him in an arm bar lol

She come's anywhere near him, he's landing punches to her face. Not to mention the lighter gloves in the UFC. So yeah, she would get rocked.

That and Mayweather has 15 pounds on her. If you take a male and female athlete that both train equally as hard and are the same weight the male will at least be 50% stronger than the woman and usually more. He is going to punch twice as hard as any woman has ever hit her, and even on the ground his extra weight and strength will make up for lack of skills. Anyone who has ever trained in any of the self defense sports would know she has no chance.

Not Necessarily

. http://www.mmaweekly.com/uriah-hall-yes-i-got-my-ass-kicked-by-ronda-rousey-video
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 11, 2014 at 3:06 PM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
lol at anyone that really thinks a female would beat the best pound for pound male boxer IN THE WORLD, even in the octagon.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This. Please stop. She wouldn't even touch Floyd.
Originally posted by Furlow:

And Floyd would not be able to hurt Ronda. In the Octagon she would take him to the ground and score points, giving her the fight.

There is a higher probability of Ronda tapping out Floyd than there is of Floyd knocking out Ronda. So it all comes down to scoring system. Hence in boxing ring Floyd wins a 12-Round Decision while in the Octagon Ronda wins by being on top of him
[ Edited by joshuatree on Mar 11, 2014 at 6:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Furlow:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I have thought about this long and hard and simply put Floyd is going to have to knock her out before she can get close to him and grab him because once she does the fight is over rather quickly. Can she charge Floyd without getting knocked out???
Originally posted by Knowledge:
I have thought about this long and hard and simply put Floyd is going to have to knock her out before she can get close to him and grab him because once she does the fight is over rather quickly. Can she charge Floyd without getting knocked out???

Floyd knocking someone out?
Share 49ersWebzone