LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Ronda Rousey vs Floyd Mayweather in an MMA fight

I know one thing - she could fight me any day of the week. In my bed.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Exact quote from Rousey:

"In a no rules fight, I believe I can beat anyone on this planet."

Well, she could just kick you in the nuts and poke you in the eyes

Has anyone ever told you your username is kinda spooky. It's like you saw in the future. We should call you mystic Mac, you predict deez tings!
Exact quote from Rousey:

An average male MMA fighter would mop the floor with her.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Exact quote from Rousey:

Has anyone ever told you your username is kinda spooky. It's like you saw in the future. We should call you mystic Mac, you predict deez tings!

name change it was thegore previously
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Exact quote from Rousey:

name change it was thegore previously

Really?? I've been a part of this website since 04 but have created like 5 new accounts for the sake of changing my username lol... I'm happy with this one though
"She's a man amongst women. A super athlete in a weak division."- Brock Lesnar.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
"She's a man amongst women. A super athlete in a weak division."- Brock Lesnar.

that little skinny dude was floating.
She made another comment about him. UFC and her still can't get Floyd's name out of their mouth for publicity. Pretty funny
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he'd f**k her up in 5 seconds.

He would abuse her and go to prison...Maybe for 7 months, just until his next bout!
She wants to blow him and that's obvi.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Tell me this can Mayweather defend a takedown, single or double?? Does Mayweather know how to sprawl?? Does Mayweather know when to posture up in close guard?? Can Mayweather defend a hip toss??? Can Mayweather check a leg kick, what will he do if his lead leg gets taken out??

It's delusional to think that Mayweather will just one-punch KO her. Rousey has probably one of the strongest chins in MMA, I mean Liz Carmouche got her in a deep neck crack and she didn't tap. Which leads me to my next question, can Mayweather defend against a arm-bar or submission??

Yeah I go with Rousey to win simply because shes trained all round, While Floyd is miles ahead with boxing skills and there is a good chance he gets a few shots on her and a chance she gets knocked out, has he any training at all in wrestling/Judo? I just don't think he has any chance if she gets a hold of him and she will "bar being knocked out straight up" Ronda has at least basic training in boxing/ kick boxing.. Shes not going to run in there without a gaurd up..
Originally posted by growlzee:
Tell me this can Mayweather defend a takedown, single or double?? Does Mayweather know how to sprawl?? Does Mayweather know when to posture up in close guard?? Can Mayweather defend a hip toss??? Can Mayweather check a leg kick, what will he do if his lead leg gets taken out??

It's delusional to think that Mayweather will just one-punch KO her. Rousey has probably one of the strongest chins in MMA, I mean Liz Carmouche got her in a deep neck crack and she didn't tap. Which leads me to my next question, can Mayweather defend against a arm-bar or submission??

Yeah I go with Rousey to win simply because shes trained all round, While Floyd is miles ahead with boxing skills and there is a good chance he gets a few shots on her and a chance she gets knocked out, has he any training at all in wrestling/Judo? I just don't think he has any chance if she gets a hold of him and she will "bar being knocked out straight up" Ronda has at least basic training in boxing/ kick boxing.. Shes not going to run in there without a gaurd up..

You guys are delusional. You are forgetting one important point, Ronda is a woman, Mayweather is a man. Mayweather is much much physically stronger than Rousey.

If these two met in a dark alley and Mayweather's entire focus was to KILL Rousey, his strength and determination, backed by all the adrenaline that would be flowing through him would be too much for the Roncat to handle.
Originally posted by growlzee:

You guys are delusional. You are forgetting one important point, Ronda is a woman, Mayweather is a man. Mayweather is much much physically stronger than Rousey.

If these two met in a dark alley and Mayweather's entire focus was to KILL Rousey, his strength and determination, backed by all the adrenaline that would be flowing through him would be too much for the Roncat to handle.

Roncat?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol roncat. wtf
I believe rousey is physically above that of
a average male athlete, a female cousin o
mine in a bar lifted this dude and knocked him out, he was 6" ft, she is 5"7' and her hands are like anvils.
Share 49ersWebzone