LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

D-Backs first NL team in over 100 years to win the first 9 series' of the season.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
D-Backs first NL team in over 100 years to win the first 9 series' of the season.

I predicted the dodgers to win the NL West preseason but after the first week I could tell the dbacks looked ready to take that next step.
Originally posted by Garce:
I predicted the dodgers to win the NL West preseason but after the first week I could tell the dbacks looked ready to take that next step.

Every time they start making noise they get some crazy injury dragging them down. Losing Walker was huge.
I 110% expect the Dodgers to go trade for somebody. I hope some stupid team out there doesn't give them a superstar for half a bag of peanuts.
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by jrg:
Corey Seager to have Tommy John. Out for the year.

Wow! That's crazy.

Feel bad for the kid. Even though he is a Dodger I still hate to see anyone out for the year. Except Puig of course
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I 110% expect the Dodgers to go trade for somebody. I hope some stupid team out there doesn't give them a superstar for half a bag of peanuts.

Machado
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Machado

Machado would cost a lot more than half a bag of peanuts. lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I feel like I get a notification about someone having a no hitter or perfect game like every day now
I feel like I get a notification about someone having a no hitter or perfect game like every day now

Yet only 1 has happened so far.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Yep. MLB At Bat jinxing like crazy.

Plus it's really hard to mow through an MLB lineup for a 3rd time.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Plus it's really hard to mow through an MLB lineup for a 3rd time.

Of course. Just saying it seems like it is every day.

Also, if you look at the hitting #s this year, they are super low. Numbers as low as Bob Gibson's "Year of the Pitcher" low.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
He strikes again

I will go with HOF eventually. Not a 1st ballot for me though.
Share 49ersWebzone