LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 243 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

Go Houston I guess. f**k LA!
I love these long drought matchups. Obviously it's hard to top last year, but 29 years since the Dodgers won in 1988, and Astros being championship-less in their previous 55 seasons starting in 1962 are nothing to sneeze at.

I have a lot of friends here in LA who are Dodger fans, so if they win I'll know some happy people, but gotta say I'm rooting for the Astros because of having double the futility streak and because of the community needing a positive outcome after the hurricane a couple months back. Also I'm happy for Josh Reddick as he was on that hella fun A's team in 2012-14.

Glad the Yankees didn't make it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Can't believe the stros are. Gonna go out like this.

I dont think they will. I like Verlander to win Game 6 and I would always favor the home team in a Game 7.

GO ASTROS
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Can't believe the stros are. Gonna go out like this.

I dont think they will. I like Verlander to win Game 6 and I would always favor the home team in a Game 7.

GO ASTROS

Thank you sir for your prediction. A yankees/dodgers WS matchup would have been my 2 most hated teams playing for the championship. Go Astros!!!
HOUSTON STRONG.

Go Stros.
Originally posted by Niners99:
HOUSTON STRONG.

Go Stros.

This!
Thank god it's not Yankees vs dodgers.

Faking dodgers all of their role players are having career years. Hope the astros roll them.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Go Houston I guess. f**k LA!

Houston winning would be a feel good story this year for sure, after what they have endured. And yeah, phuck LA as well.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Am I wrong or does Frank McCourt still own the parking concession at Dodger Stadium?

Someone please confirm this, after the sale he still owned the concession, what about now?
Am I wrong or does Frank McCourt still own the parking concession at Dodger Stadium?

Someone please confirm this, after the sale he still owned the concession, what about now?

"McCourt separately sold the land surrounding the stadium for $150 million to the same group (Guggenheim), while maintaining some economic interest in the property. According to the Guggenheim Group, McCourt will have no control or influence over the land, but will profit from potential future development of it. Also, the new ownership will pay $14 million to rent the parking lots surrounding Dodger Stadium from an entity half-owned by McCourt."

"McCourt separately sold the land surrounding the stadium for $150 million to the same group (Guggenheim), while maintaining some economic interest in the property. According to the Guggenheim Group, McCourt will have no control or influence over the land, but will profit from potential future development of it. Also, the new ownership will pay $14 million to rent the parking lots surrounding Dodger Stadium from an entity half-owned by McCourt."

Thanks
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
HOUSTON STRONG.

Go Stros.

This!

These
I have a bad feeling LA wins the WS. I just feel like the Astros barely got through and the Dodgers have more experience. I hope I am wrong.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I have a bad feeling LA wins the WS. I just feel like the Astros barely got through and the Dodgers have more experience. I hope I am wrong.

I agree and their bullpen is way better than Houston's. Probably will be LA in 5 or 6.
F**k LA!!! HOUSTON STRONG!!
Share 49ersWebzone