LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

Dee Gordon lead the game off hitting in the RH box and wearing Jose Fernandez helmet. Then after one pitch he switches over to LH and promptly hits a homerun. This is a guy who NEVER hits homers and this was his first of the year. He then proceeded to run the bases with tears coming down his face.

Such an amazing emotional moment.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Dee Gordon lead the game off hitting in the RH box and wearing Jose Fernandez helmet. Then after one pitch he switches over to LH and promptly hits a homerun. This is a guy who NEVER hits homers and this was his first of the year. He then proceeded to run the bases with tears coming down his face.

So awesome. Watching the game right now and it was so amazing to see. First HR of the season tonight of all nights with Jose's helmet on.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran

Amazing.

I love baseball.

That was the best moment I've ever seen in sports.
Dee Gordon is a bad ass
Just amazing.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

That was the best moment I've ever seen in sports.

It really was awesome and I was getting emotional watching it. Miami is now ahead 5-0 but this game is so much more than the score.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
And the Marlins ballpark still isnt sold out. wtf.

That was so awesome.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

That's Miami sports for you
Real tears.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

That's Miami sports for you

They had a 30% increase in attendance every time he started.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Lmao at the Cards laying an egg at home against last place Reds in an important game. Feel bad for James.
Share 49ersWebzone