LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Carlos Beltran went full Carlos Boozer.

I wonder if he knows that looks like complete sh*t?

Im guessing he lost a bet.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Jerry Crasnick ‏@jcrasnick 5m5 minutes ago
And here's the Tebow workout schedule. David Aardsma and Chad Smith will be throwing to... http://es.pn/2bzKIvN
  • jrg
  • Veteran

only 21.5 out, time to make a move
Originally posted by valrod33:

Can they go further down?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Can they go further down?

at least they're not as bad as MIN, lost 12 in a row. ouch
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Also I agree with the dudes on MLB radio with Tebow. Why the hell would you be so bulked up to try and play baseball?
Coco crisp to the indians
Originally posted by SoCold:
Also I agree with the dudes on MLB radio with Tebow. Why the hell would you be so bulked up to try and play baseball?

He still thinks it's the steroid era
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by crabman82:
Coco crisp to the indians

oh good another reason to dislike them

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
The Verlander vs That b***h Sale

lets get it on!

Probably because he knows having big power is his only shot. Making solid, consistent contact against big league pitching might be the hardest thing to do in sports. Going from high school baseball 11 years ago to trying to make the Majors now is almost impossible.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Niners99:

Probably because he knows having big power is his only shot. Making solid, consistent contact against big league pitching might be the hardest thing to do in sports. Going from high school baseball 11 years ago to trying to make the Majors now is almost impossible.

This is why it doesn't make sense. Little guys can hit HRs. It's all about bat speed. Not only having huge muscles. Being so ripped can actually slow down your swing. They also said his throwing style looked dumb. He was still throwing like a QB would throw a football. Seems like someone would have taught him the right baseball throw if he was going to do this. lol
Originally posted by Niners99:

This is why it doesn't make sense. Little guys can hit HRs. It's all about bat speed. Not only having huge muscles. Being so ripped can actually slow down your swing. They also said his throwing style looked dumb. He was still throwing like a QB would throw a football. Seems like someone would have taught him the right baseball throw if he was going to do this. lol

So Kap throws a football like a baseball, and Tebow throws a baseball like a football.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Orioles finalizing deal to acquire Michael Bourn from Diamondbacks
Share 49ersWebzone