There are 188 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

Whats your guys' thoughts on the Jimmy Rollins vs Ryne Sandberg, the Phillies manager? After his struggles last year I can understand a reduced role and maybe coming off the bench but I can't see why he'd just bench Rollins just to bench him. The two must just hate each other or something.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Whats your guys' thoughts on the Jimmy Rollins vs Ryne Sandberg, the Phillies manager? After his struggles last year I can understand a reduced role and maybe coming off the bench but I can't see why he'd just bench Rollins just to bench him. The two must just hate each other or something.

Rollins just needs to move on and get out of Philadelphia
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I thought jrg hated Jason Motte?
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Rollins just needs to move on and get out of Philadelphia

He wants the club's record for all time hits before moving on though. He's only 60 hits away but I don't know if it'll happen.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Aroldis Chapman...damn. Hope he is OK.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
I thought jrg hated Jason Motte?

Why the f**k would I hate Jason Motte?!

• Garce
  • Veteran
Why the f**k would I hate Jason Motte?!

Maybe that was Boggs

Just watched the video on ESPN. Holy crap. Hope he is ok. I played against a kid who threw 95 and high school and this happened, his left side of his body was semi-paralyzed after.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Maybe that was Boggs

Yeah, f**k that guy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Just watched the video on ESPN. Holy crap. Hope he is ok. I played against a kid who threw 95 and high school and this happened, his left side of his body was semi-paralyzed after.

Ya, the video was scary. Hope d00t is alright. Never lost consciousness thankfully.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The Dbacks' new $25 corndog.

18 inches, filled with cheese and bacon

I want that in my mouth

Just cuz I am tired of seeing Motte pics.
Chapman out 6-8 weeks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Damn. Someone else hit in the face. Watching MIA/STL. Marlins 2B gets a bad hop and it comes up and hits him in the face.

Blood
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 20, 2014 at 11:28 AM ]
Damn. Someone else hit in the face. Watching MIA/STL. Marlins 2B gets a bad hop and it comes up and hits him in the face.

Blood

Jerry Crasnick ‏@jcrasnick #Marlins 2B Derek Dietrich just took a bad hop grounder off the face. Scary moment. He's walking off the field to clubhouse.
I get the bad hop thing, but I was taught as a young kid to always have my glove up to protect myself after I threw a pitch and always did it after. Is it really that difficult when you're in the pros? Serious question.
Share 49ersWebzone