LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

LOL Dodgers. No hit twice in 2 weeks.
Was on the elliptical for over an hour cause I didn't want to jinx it. My legs are so dead.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
LOL Dodgers. No hit twice in 2 weeks.

Have you watched a baseball game before?

I'm curious because 100% of your "baseball posts" are making fun of other teams.

Do you even know what baseball is?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Who's the most dangerous hitter in all of baesball right now? Just curious what you guys think because Edwin Encarnacion is ridiculous right now and can't be stopped. Same can be said about Donaldson as well.

I think it's 3 dudes, Trout - Donaldson - Goldschit
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jake Arrieta is the most underrated pitcher in baseball.
Who's the most dangerous hitter in all of baesball right now? Just curious what you guys think because Edwin Encarnacion is ridiculous right now and can't be stopped. Same can be said about Donaldson as well.

Encarnacion is smoking hot over the past couple of weeks but he isnt in the conversation over an entire season. Harper-Trout-Goldschmidt-Donaldson. Those are the 4 best hitters in the game right now. Having said that, Trout has been awful this month.
Arrieta has now put himself in the CY conversation with his amazing month of August. Its Greinke or Arrieta at this point.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Arrieta has now put himself in the CY conversation with his amazing month of August. Its Greinke or Arrieta at this point.

Hard to root for a Cub, but its fun watching this guy. Have somewhat of a bias towards him due to CALLING him being a stud years ago in a fantasy league w/ friends.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Encarnacion is smoking hot over the past couple of weeks but he isnt in the conversation over an entire season. Harper-Trout-Goldschmidt-Donaldson. Those are the 4 best hitters in the game right now. Having said that, Trout has been awful this month.

Always forget about Goldschimdt which is sad because he started off here in Missoula and was unstoppable then too.

The Cubs are weird

• jrg
  • Veteran
Austin Jackson to Cubs
With Matt Harvey approaching his inning limit (180) do you guys think the Mets should shut him down until the playoffs or keep him going until he reaches his limit? He's only 20 innings away from being shut down for the rest of the season but with the Nats struggling as bad as they are I think they could get into the playoffs without him and then hopefully beat the best team in the regular season.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jonny Gomes to Royals
Herrera and Rios both got the chickenpox and now there's concern that more members of the Royals may get it. Such a weird thing to happen.
Herrera and Rios both got the chickenpox and now there's concern that more members of the Royals may get it. Such a weird thing to happen.

Originally posted by jrg:
Jonny Gomes to Royals

maybe Gomes got it on the way to KC?
Share 49ersWebzone