2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

Pineda ejected for substance on neck lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Pineda ejected for substance on neck lol

Originally posted by jrg:
Wacha w/ 9K through 3IP

yeah I was enjoying that till realizing he was throwing too many pitches (obviously) in the process.
absolutely AMAZED by what Nelson Cruz has done this season.

It's like he's still on roids
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Wacha w/ 9K through 3IP

yeah I was enjoying that till realizing he was throwing too many pitches (obviously) in the process.

yep. 10K but he only went 4 IP
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wtf pineda lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Wtf pineda lol

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
what a jackass
  • jrg
  • Veteran

link
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 24, 2014 at 11:53 AM ]

MLB Public Relations ‏@MLB_PR 2m #Yankees P Michael Pineda has been suspended 10 games for possessing a foreign substance on his person Weds vs. #RedSox
Racist ass mlb. Dude was just sweating his skin off
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Apr 24, 2014 at 1:09 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Racist ass mlb. Dude was just sweating his skin off

"sweating his skin off"
Originally posted by valrod33:
MLB Public Relations ‏@MLB_PR 2m #Yankees P Michael Pineda has been suspended 10 games for possessing a foreign substance on his person Weds vs. #RedSox

That is in line with other times it happened. I think how he did it deserves it because thats twice he looked like a damn retard with it gobbed all over an area, but I also think the game needs to change the rules (slightly).

What they need is a lightly pine tar'd version of the rosin bag thats behind the mound already, for cold nights. Baseball/umps can determine cold nights. He wont need that grip on normal basebal nights, but in northeast when its cold, they have no grip. I dont want it permanently because it would get out of hand. I say lightly for the same reason, or the baseball will end up being black by the time its pitched. If you dont believe me, revisit the stick em times of football.

This nikka is retarded
Share 49ersWebzone