There are 196 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 MLB Regular Season Discussion Thread

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by jrg:
I appreciate the kind words gentlemen. I hope you all enjoy the 2014 thread and the season. Please stay tuned for future updates.

I can't take the suspense, it's killing me. Please update me now.

Ubaldo Jiminez signed w/ the Orioles. Rays sign Erik Bedard. The Yankees and Red Sox are now looking for a way to respond.

Chris Capuano is still avaiable. Could he be the guy?
Jake Westbrook will come out of his extremely short retirement to go to NY. He will also play 2nd base as Brian Roberts will be injured within the first week of the season.
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Feb 17, 2014 at 11:11 PM ]
Originally posted by robniner:
Might as well go release the Hardball24/7 website despite it isn't done yet.

Will it only be MLB or will you have minor league news as well?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by jrg:
I appreciate the kind words gentlemen. I hope you all enjoy the 2014 thread and the season. Please stay tuned for future updates.

I can't take the suspense, it's killing me. Please update me now.

Ubaldo Jiminez signed w/ the Orioles. Rays sign Erik Bedard. The Yankees and Red Sox are now looking for a way to respond.

Chris Capuano is still avaiable. Could he be the guy?

Looks like the Mariners are in talks with Chris Capuano.

MLB Daily Dish's Chris Cotillo tweets that the Marlins and White Sox have also been in touch with Capuano this winter.

Will NYY or BOS swoop in to make the move?
So why did no one pursue ubaldo?
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
So why did no one pursue ubaldo?

Didnt want to give up a draft pick and have to pay him a crap load of money
Figured I would make this official. Can't wait for baseball to start.
Now the drama unfolds.. what team will sign Ervin Santana. Will the Jays get in to make a splash and compete with the Yanks, Orioles, Sox, and Rays? Will the Royals sign him long term? What surprise team will emerge. Stay tuned as this story develops.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Figured I would make this official. Can't wait for baseball to start.

Agreed completely.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Now the drama unfolds.. what team will sign Ervin Santana. Will the Jays get in to make a splash and compete with the Yanks, Orioles, Sox, and Rays? Will the Royals sign him long term? What surprise team will emerge. Stay tuned as this story develops.

I'm on the edge of my seat. Please update this story as soon as you can!
Exclusive Offer: MLB.TV Monthly Packages Now Available

Link

Currently $25/month. More on this as it develops.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Now the drama unfolds.. what team will sign Ervin Santana. Will the Jays get in to make a splash and compete with the Yanks, Orioles, Sox, and Rays? Will the Royals sign him long term? What surprise team will emerge. Stay tuned as this story develops.

I'm on the edge of my seat. Please update this story as soon as you can!

Yes I will. I have my all the beat writers on it for me.