LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran
It's funny and cool when it's a cardinals player, but played out when it was Wilson on the giants. Got it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
It's funny and cool when it's a cardinals player, but played out when it was Wilson on the giants. Got it

If Motte has this years from now just to be in the spotlight, it will be played out too. Glad I can help you understand.
[ Edited by jrg on Mar 18, 2014 at 9:25 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

If Motte has this years from now just to be in the spotlight, it will be played out too. Glad I can help you understand.

I think you are overdoing it with Cards stuff in this thread. That is what the Cardinals thread is for.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I think you are overdoing it with Cards stuff in this thread. That is what the Cardinals thread is for.

But then how will we know how great the Cardinals are?

This is what i was trying to explain a few pages back
The Dbacks' new $25 corndog.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

18 inches, filled with cheese and bacon
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

18 inches, filled with cheese and bacon

I want that in my mouth

• jrg
  • Veteran

I guess you want another 5% huh? BAM REPORTED
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

its all good

its all good

Just saw this. Got heeeem
Share 49ersWebzone