There are 216 users in the forums

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread

#lolpuig
Sooner or later Puig will try that on the AT&T bricks.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Your browser does not support iframes.

I like how the Marlins celebrated the walkoff while Puig was napping on the lawn seeing stars.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I dont understand that, the ball was already in the catchers glove before he swung.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:

I dont understand that, the ball was already in the catchers glove before he swung.
brain malfunction

His worst bat flip yet. Dude is such a tool.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Its about time!

NEW YORK -- The Yankees said Thursday they will retire the No. 6 of Hall of Famer Joe Torre, who managed the team to four World Series championships in a five-year run that began in 1996.

With Derek Jeter expected to be the last player to wear No. 2 for the Yankees, the team will not have another player or manager don a number from 1 through 10. Jeter, the Yankees' captain since 2003, said in February this is his final season.

"I am incredibly humbled," Torre said in a statement. "The Hall of Fame became possible for me because of what our players accomplished in 12 memorable years representing this historic franchise together. I hope that No. 6 will stand for everything that our players achieved."

Torre will become the 18th player or manager in team history to have his number retired. (No. 8 is retired twice, in honor of Yogi Berra and Bill Dickey.) The ceremony for Torre will take place on Aug. 23 at Yankee Stadium.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/10901734/the-new-york-yankees-retire-joe-torre-no-6-summer
  • jrg
  • Veteran
485 feet

Todd Frazier

Tanaka be 5-0
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Tanaka be 5-0

i'm a fan
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Tanaka be 5-0