LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 127 users in the forums

2014 Oakland Athletics Thread

LMAO we cant hit Hernandez. Like ever. Predicting a 1-0 loss with Hernandez throwing a complete game with 15 K's.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
LMAO we cant hit Hernandez. Like ever. Predicting a 1-0 loss with Hernandez throwing a complete game with 15 K's.

it sucks cause Straily is on point today..
6 Ks thru 3 innings

make that 7 Ks thru 3.1 innings lol
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Apr 5, 2014 at 1:50 PM ]
What the hell Straily! 3 runs? Ballgame folks.
Straily falling off a cliff in the 5th.

Mariners seem like the most viable competition in the division this year, IMO. They have the hitting to go with their pitchimg now, and seem more competent than Anaheim or Texas.
That's gotta be a dozen or so hard hit line drives right at fielders the last couple games. So frustrating.
Originally posted by captveg:
Straily falling off a cliff in the 5th.

Mariners seem like the most viable competition in the division this year, IMO. They have the hitting to go with their pitchimg now, and seem more competent than Anaheim or Texas.

I agree
The angels and rangers pitching staff is still s**t. Mariners are a more complete team
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i watched moneyball tonight again

good movie
Originally posted by jrg:
i watched moneyball tonight again

good movie

Yea it's a good movie but I didn't like how they didn't include the Big 3 in it at all. Kinda dumb, and they made Scott Hatteberg look like the superstar of the team
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I agree
The angels and rangers pitching staff is still s**t. Mariners are a more complete team

You're so stupid brother Ishmael
Originally posted by marshniners24:
You're so stupid brother Ishmael

This offense is atrocious. Team will be lucky to win 60 games unless they get their heads out of their asses and score some runs.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol wow the A's looking dumb right now. Coco lollygagging in center.
And now Cano just made our defense look like morons. This 2014 team has bad vibes in spades. Not feeling good about this year at all.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
And now Cano just made our defense look like morons. This 2014 team has bad vibes in spades. Not feeling good about this year at all.

I'd say that walkoff by coco the other night was the opposite of bad vibes.
Thank you Moss!
Share 49ersWebzone