There are 269 users in the forums

2014 Oakland Athletics Thread

I love this thread cause there isn't many of you but you guys all just know baseball. And you're not cocky about it too like the giants fans
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I love this thread cause there isn't many of you but you guys all just know baseball. And you're not cocky about it too like the giants fans

this post made me wanna give you a bro hug

very cool thing to say...it's a scrappy bunch, just like the A's.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Hell yes
Kazmir looking like he could be one of those Billy Beane steals, but no bueno he's already having arm issues...hopefully nothing and he makes his next start, but we'll probably be crossing our fingers every time he takes the hill.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Apr 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM ]

A's fans definitely have a different vibe about them thats for sure. Giants used to be my 2nd favorite team until i joined this website, their fans made me hate them
Originally posted by valrod33:

A's fans definitely have a different vibe about them thats for sure. Giants used to be my 2nd favorite team until i joined this website, their fans made me hate them

Brett Anderson out 4-6 weeks with broken finger lulz
In typical A's fashion we make a scrub pitcher look like a Cy Young winner.

Originally posted by socalfan21:

Hector Santiago is such garbage. I saw him play plenty here in Chicago. He sucks.
Hector Santiago is such garbage. I saw him play plenty here in Chicago. He sucks.

we'll get to him
im not worried

and if we dont, we'll beat their s**tty bullpen
beleed dat
I'm absolutely done with Reddick. Even a gold glove player doesn't even out with how s**tty he has been at the plate.
Jesse Chavez has been such an amazing find. He was so terrible when he first got here I would always wonder why the hell he was still on our roster but this is why I'm a fan and not a GM. Wish Beane's genius when it comes to pitching could carry over to the hitting side. Then we'd be unbeatable!
Share 49ersWebzone