LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Michael Sam comes out

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
This could divide a locker. Teams are going to have to do there homework. On another note what if he sucks and is a bust and gets cut or what ever, will he go the Klue way??

Oh. I'm pretty sure he sucks.

Dick?

You guys are masters of subtlety.
how does he suck? He was an all-american and led the SEC in sacks. SEC DPOY
Originally posted by spizzy:

It's a gay man sucking male penis joke. Try to keep up.
Originally posted by sacniner:
The NFL is probably pissed about this. He was a mid round projection, now if he doesn't get drafted it will be a HUGE black eye for the NFL. NFL would much rather keep these type of social and political issues out of the game. I'm assuming just about every team would be extremely hesitant to take him because of the locker room backlash and his NFL projection is probably not worth the risk .

Dude was late 1st-early 2nd from what I saw. He'll get drafted. If he doesn't, the media is going to sh*t on the NFL hardcore.
The NFL is probably pissed about this. He was a mid round projection, now if he doesn't get drafted it will be a HUGE black eye for the NFL. NFL would much rather keep these type of social and political issues out of the game. I'm assuming just about every team would be extremely hesitant to take him because of the locker room backlash and his NFL projection is probably not worth the risk .

Like what else hasn't been a HUGE black eye for the NFL as of late?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by robniner:

Like what else hasn't been a HUGE black eye for the NFL as of late?
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by spizzy:

It's a gay man sucking male penis joke. Try to keep up.

As opposed to female penis?
It's safe to say he won't go to Green Bay where they just may not like packer jokes of gay.
Like Kwame

Share 49ersWebzone