There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

new spring football league

• xcfan
  • Veteran
here's their website

i loved watching the usfl long ago. i hope this works out.
Go Sea Lions?!

lol, just signed up pete.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Imagine every player on offense being eligible to receive the ball, depending on how they line up on the line of scrimmage. Your best lineman, could be your best receiver. That's how we'll play the game.

I'll check it out.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
If they were smart they would work with the NFL so they don't get squashed.Maybe teams can send rookies and practice squad players there to get more game experience
Originally posted by 9er2k:
If they were smart they would work with the NFL so they don't get squashed.Maybe teams can send rookies and practice squad players there to get more game experience

nfl wants NO part of that I'm sure.

San Francisco Bay Area Sea Bengals?

... I think I might go the Express, at least there's a Steve Young nostalgia link.
Originally posted by Milkman:

San Francisco Bay Area Sea Bengals?

... I think I might go the Express, at least there's a Steve Young nostalgia link.

BEAT LA BEAT LA!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Sooner or later, they could merge the league with the NFL. In that way, relocations of franchises could finally stop and LA gets their f**king useless NFL Team.... Furthermore, I would rather like to see a pro team in Portland, Austin or San Antonio instead of places where pro football already takes place.
https

I do miss the XFL to be honest. Hopefully this brings some good stuff in NFL offseason.
They need a few more teams. I like the logos, especially the old school ones. Sea lions are pretty dope.
Hey just realized, there may be a league for Tebow now.
lmao...the league name is just beyond terrible. sounds like a radio station
new one curr.