LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

2014 Sochi Winter Olympics thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yup. When I watch these chicks board, it's like the stuff I do as a 37 year old guy that has had too many injuries throughout my life. Nobody wants to watch that. lol

Yeah right, those chicks are hitting 60-80 foot kickers. That's no joke. You'd probably kill yourself hitting one
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Yup. When I watch these chicks board, it's like the stuff I do as a 37 year old guy that has had too many injuries throughout my life. Nobody wants to watch that. lol

Yeah right, those chicks are hitting 60-80 foot kickers. That's no joke. You'd probably kill yourself hitting one

You sir, have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. lol
Damn, these games are a scam.

So you are saying if you were born a female you would be an Olympic gold medalist?
Originally posted by SportsFan:

So you are saying if you were born a female you would be an Olympic gold medalist?

Keep your fantasies about me to yourself, weirdo.
  • mod
  • Veteran
mmmm that snowboard chick from norway
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mod:
mmmm that snowboard chick from norway

She foine
That russian snowboarder that showed off the p***y Riot snowboard is gonna rot in a siberian prison.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
That chick got f**ked up.

It didn't really look that bad. Sucks for her. She was the gold favorite.
New Zealand Olympians:

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Woah...wtf? Cost of summer Olympics in London in 2012 was like $15B. China spent 40 on theirs? lol and Putin is probably keeping a few billion for his hoes. Winter Olympics are supposed to cost under $10B.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Woah...wtf? Cost of summer Olympics in London in 2012 was like $15B. China spent 40 on theirs? lol and Putin is probably keeping a few billion for his hoes. Winter Olympics are supposed to cost under $10B.

Putin reportedly hired his buddies as building contractors. No doubt most of the money is going to them.
They obviously spent a majority of that money for the opening ceremony
Aren't the f**kin Bermuda guys cold for wearing shorts
The Associated Press ‏@AP 12m

BREAKING: Turkish official: passenger with bomb claim tried to divert plane to Sochi as Olympics begin.

Share 49ersWebzone