LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Originally posted by NJNiner:
I was gonna post this in the parking lot but most of the people on the webzone don't know me for jack. My wife was just diagnosed with cervical cancer stage three. Next up is a radical hysterectomy! Please just say a prayer for her, she is an awesome lady and I love her very much. Thanks

Sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you guys. Tell her to kick that cancer's ass!
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves #Braves Wren will address the media soon

not a good sign
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves #Braves Medlen MRI showed "some involvement of the ligament" and he'll get second opinion and further evaluation
Originally posted by valrod33:
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves #Braves Medlen MRI showed "some involvement of the ligament" and he'll get second opinion and further evaluation

Sounds like he's done for the year.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Sounds like he's done for the year.

Good thing we didn't roll the dice on David Price. No Ace = No WS
[ Edited by joshuatree on Mar 11, 2014 at 6:06 PM ]

probably about Medlen

or it could be that.

well I guess that means Medlen is out for a while

one year 14.1 million dollar deal

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman Kris Medlen confirms he has spent the past couple days preparing himself to undergo a second TJ surgery

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves #Braves Medlen said he felt it on last pitch to Granderson, was angry and in denial as he threw 2 more pitches before coming out of game

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves #Braves Medlen said he knows what's coming, nothing official yet but he has accepted that he's almost certainly going to need TJ surgery

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves Tough watching #Braves Medlen go through this. Truly is. Great guy, hard worker, class act. He got emotional talking to us about it.

Seems like a pretty solid pickup.

good pickup.
Teheran
Santana
Beachy
Wood
Garcia

Then Minor will be back towards the middle of April