LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Someone other than freeman has to come up with a hit with runners in scoring position. Minor pitched pretty darn well for his first start. The offense is a joke right now. They better get this s**t fixed soon.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Niners99:
So why exactly did you guys let Tim Hudson leave?

They didnt want to give him a 2 year deal and block the younger guys

At very least he wouldve been a mentor to the young staff, and a stable anchor to the rotation. After all the years he put in as a Brave, I thought he deserved the final contract to play that role.

I was thrilled that the Giants got him. Even at 38 hes a huge asset.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Someone other than freeman has to come up with a hit with runners in scoring position. Minor pitched pretty darn well for his first start. The offense is a joke right now. They better get this s**t fixed soon.

This x 1,000,000
Come on you f*ggits beat the giants. The angels are over here beating the Nats and Indians for you but you can't beat the giants for me?
[ Edited by marshniners24 on May 3, 2014 at 12:12 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Come on you f*ggits beat the giants. The angels are over here beating the Nats and Indians for you but you can't beat the giants for me?

The angels have nothing to do with the giants. You are just hating like sus. Marshsus
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

The angels have nothing to do with the giants. You are just hating like sus. Marshsus

I just hate giants fans and want to see them burn in baseball purgatory

Those damn guys who like the giants and also the niners (since they shared a stadium for years) are the devil. I feel you. Seems logical.
Braves have one of the nicest parks in beisbol and they're moving again?

entitled douchebags

Those damn guys who like the giants and also the niners (since they shared a stadium for years) are the devil. I feel you. Seems logical.

I'm sure some slave owners were nice too
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

King: Ooooohhhhh, I think business just picked up, JR!

JR: You might be right, King.

I'm sure some slave owners were nice too

This isnt about the Clippers.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
5 game losing streak. THE f**k, MAN!?

You should love the Giants. We gifted you the only memorable moment in your franchises history.
Share 49ersWebzone