Freeman 3
Gattis 2
Doumit 7
Simmons 6
Schafer 8
Pastornicky 4
Wood 1

No BJ, Justin, Chris Johnson or Dan Uggla
Forgot that we are facing Fernandez tonight so Fredi took out our 4 biggest strikeout guys, lol. nice move Fredi
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves 1m LHP Mike Minor will make his first start of the season on Friday vs. San Francisco.
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves 2m Minor will start Friday return to rotation in place of Hale. Roster move won't come til later in week
Originally posted by NJNiner:
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves 2m Minor will start Friday return to rotation in place of Hale. Roster move won't come til later in week

I really wish they would not mess with the rotation. We are on a tear and I don't want to rock the boat,
You're welcome

I really wish they would not mess with the rotation. We are on a tear and I don't want to rock the boat,

Then what do you do with Minor?
Originally posted by valrod33:

Let him get some work out of the bull pen.

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves 17m Hale will be in the bullpen for now and probably stay there. He has edge to stay over Schlosser if everything else stays same next few days

This is good to see. I would not want to see Hale in another teams uni, at least the way he is playing now.
[ Edited by NJNiner on Apr 29, 2014 at 2:01 PM ]

Yeah but then how long do you keep in there? And if he is there a long time you have to send back to the minors to get stretched out for a few starts if you want him to start again. Minor has 85 career starts and Hale only has 6. Im all for getting Minor back in there and having Hale is a nice fall back option if someone gets hurt or starts sucking

David Hale has been good and will probably be the 5th starter for the Braves for a while. Minor is the better pitcher. Our rotation just got better. Hale will be good in the pen, better than Shlosser anyway so now our bullpen just got better.

Yeah but then how long do you keep in there? And if he is there a long time you have to send back to the minors to get stretched out for a few starts if you want him to start again. Minor has 85 career starts and Hale only has 6. Im all for getting Minor back in there and having Hale is a nice fall back option if someone gets hurt or starts sucking

David Hale has been good and will probably be the 5th starter for the Braves for a while. Minor is the better pitcher. Our rotation just got better. Hale will be good in the pen, better than Shlosser anyway so now our bullpen just got better.
No doubt Minor is the better pitcher! I was invoking Murphy law.
Jose Fernandez=Braves killer.
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves Tonight's lineup at MIA (7:10, SS/680AM/BRN):
Heyward 9
BUpton 8
Freeman 3
JUpton 7
Gattis 2
Uggla 4
Johnson 5
Simmons 6
Harang 1
Share 49ersWebzone