LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jason Heyward bought everybody on the team PS4s
Alex Wood ‏@Awood45 2m Come back in from practice and @JasonHeyward had a little gift in everyone's locker! What a guy!

He recognizes the power of the PS4!
I love my PS4 but I'm not happy I have to wait a extra month for MLB the show 14.

It better be phenomenal.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
That's pretty cool. Everybody on the team... lol that's a lot of ps4's.
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves LHP Mike Minor and RHP Ervin Santana each threw BP to live hitters this morning. Both are progressing as planned. #Braves
Its official, Medlen is gonna have TJ surgery 2morrow. Beachy was told he has too also but is gonna get a 2nd opinion

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves 21s #Braves Medlen to have TJ surgery Tuesday; Beachy seeking another opinion, quick story (more to come) http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/baseball/medlen-to-have-tommy-john-tuesday-beachy-seeks-ano/nfFZh/ ;…
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves LHP Mike Minor and RHP Ervin Santana each threw BP to live hitters this morning. Both are progressing as planned. #Braves

Finally, at least some good news.

Just picked up this hat. The rare, banned New Era on-field "screaming savage" cap from 2013 that they were supposed to use. Not to wear, but just display on my hat wall.

Wish people werent so uptight, because these were awesome.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Just picked up this hat. The rare, banned New Era on-field "screaming savage" cap from 2013 that they were supposed to use. Not to wear, but just display on my hat wall.

Thats a nice hat

Thats a nice hat

Yeah. I guess Braves wanted no part of the controversy, so they just switched to their basic "A" logo before the season even started. Its too bad. Its not even racist IMO. Certainly less racist than the hats the Indians use every day.

Theres a guy on ebay who hoarded a small stock of them. Apparently they were only in stores for a week or 2 last spring before they got recalled.
Why does the logo look so cheaply made?

Originally posted by joshuatree:

Its a Diamond Era cap by New Era. Theyre the BP/Spring Training hats, and some teams use them in games as alternates. Its like a diamond mesh material that breathes better, but I agree, the logos arent as quality stitched as the On-Fields. Theyre still fitted like normal 59/50 caps, just lighter.

It looks better in person than in pics though. Unfortunately I think these will take over as the new On-Field hats in the Majors within the next couple years. The Cool Base jerseys have replaced the older, heavier ones in the last 4 years. Baseball is choosing comfort for the players over extra quality for the consumers.

Its a Diamond Era cap by New Era. Theyre the BP/Spring Training hats, and some teams use them in games as alternates. Its like a diamond mesh material that breathes better, but I agree, the logos arent as quality stitched as the On-Fields. Theyre still fitted like normal 59/50 caps, just lighter.

It looks better in person than in pics though. Unfortunately I think these will take over as the new On-Field hats in the Majors within the next couple years. The Cool Base jerseys have replaced the older, heavier ones in the last 4 years. Baseball is choosing comfort for the players over extra quality for the consumers.

I like the spring training hats, i bought the braves one this year and its exactly how you described it, fits the same its just lighter

[ Edited by valrod33 on Mar 18, 2014 at 2:54 PM ]

I like the spring training hats, i bought the braves one this year and its exactly how you described it, fits the same its just lighter

Yeah thats a good one. I like the throwback logos some teams are using for theirs. The Pirates and Reds ones are awesome.

That is an awesome hat. I love the throwback stuff myself. I really like early-mid 80's style hats. I also like the new ST hats like Val has. I went to Lids to get one but they didn't have my size. I'll have one before the season starts.

Swap Hale with Teheran and that's the opening day lineup
Share 49ersWebzone