LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
wow that sucks....
I hate that for Medlen.
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves 2m Freeman, Gattis homer in #Braves split-squad wins over Nats, Marlins http://atlantabraves.blog.ajc.com/2014/03/12/freeman-gattis-homer-in-braves-split-squad-wins/ ;…
Originally posted by valrod33:
Teheran
Santana
Beachy
Wood
Garcia

Then Minor will be back towards the middle of April
A bunch of 2 and 3 starters. Should have packaged something for an Ace on the market
Originally posted by joshuatree:
Teheran
Santana
Beachy
Wood
Garcia

Then Minor will be back towards the middle of April
A bunch of 2 and 3 starters. Should have packaged something for an Ace on the market

What Aces are on the market?
What Aces are on the market?

David Price. Too late now.
Anyone else ready to see Freddy Garcia hit the road?

I'm just not sold on him. I think we'd be better served to go with a younger guy. Garcia may have the knowledge but he just doesn't look like he has the "stuff" anymore.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Anyone else ready to see Freddy Garcia hit the road?

I'm just not sold on him. I think we'd be better served to go with a younger guy. Garcia may have the knowledge but he just doesn't look like he has the "stuff" anymore.

He may start the season in our rotation but once Minor and Floyd are ready he will be back in the pen.
Jason Heyward bought everybody on the team PS4s
Alex Wood ‏@Awood45 2m Come back in from practice and @JasonHeyward had a little gift in everyone's locker! What a guy!

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves #Braves Beachy now faces possibility of needing a 2nd Tommy John surgery, too. Will find out more Monday.

What the f**k is going on?

So now we are down to

Teheran
Santana
Wood
Garcia
Hale

Minor and Floyd would take Garcia and Hales spot in the rotation when they come back assuming of course they dont blow their elbows out and need TJ surgery
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves #Braves Beachy now faces possibility of needing a 2nd Tommy John surgery, too. Will find out more Monday.

This is borderline absurd!
Alex Wood ‏@Awood45 2m Come back in from practice and @JasonHeyward had a little gift in everyone's locker! What a guy!

HAHA. Is this really what grown men need?
Originally posted by joshuatree:

HAHA. Is this really what grown men need?

Id bet the vast majority of PS4 users are 18 or over.

The part that doesnt make sense is everyone makes $500,000+ per year, so if theyre into gaming, they probably already had one.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Mar 14, 2014 at 11:28 PM ]
Originally posted by TheChozen:

This is borderline absurd!

Not a good way to start the season
Share 49ersWebzone