LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Uh oh. Medlen left the game and grabbed his elbow as he left the field. Not good
[ Edited by valrod33 on Mar 9, 2014 at 11:57 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Uh oh. Medlen left the game and grabbed his elbow as he left the field. Not good

strained forearm
I hope that's all.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I hope that's all.

This
"Forearm strains" tend to be something much more worse for pitchers once they get an MRI. If it is bad news for Medlen, dont expect any big FA signing or trade for a pitcher, Braves will just go with a 4 man rotation for the first few weeks until Minor is ready

So probably opening day rotation will bill

Teherean
Beachy
Wood
Garcia
Jayhay goes yard!!!!! Wooohooo!
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2014/03/braves-acquire-zach-stewart.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

We just traded for a pitcher.
Great, now Beachy left his start after only 2 innings, was supposed to go 4. What the crap is going on
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
"Forearm strains" tend to be something much more worse for pitchers once they get an MRI. If it is bad news for Medlen, dont expect any big FA signing or trade for a pitcher, Braves will just go with a 4 man rotation for the first few weeks until Minor is ready

So probably opening day rotation will bill

Teherean
Beachy
Wood
Garcia

I'm retired
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves 2m #Braves Beachy left game with tightness in biceps, which he said has bothered him in 2 previous starts but worsened today.

This is ridiculous.
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves Hearing from person connected to Royals that #Braves could be making a run at Santana.
I was gonna post this in the parking lot but most of the people on the webzone don't know me for jack. My wife was just diagnosed with cervical cancer stage three. Next up is a radical hysterectomy! Please just say a prayer for her, she is an awesome lady and I love her very much. Thanks
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I was gonna post this in the parking lot but most of the people on the webzone don't know me for jack. My wife was just diagnosed with cervical cancer stage three. Next up is a radical hysterectomy! Please just say a prayer for her, she is an awesome lady and I love her very much. Thanks

That sucks man, hope everything works out
Originally posted by NJNiner:

So sorry to hear that man. She's definitely in my prayers!
Share 49ersWebzone