There are 270 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Originally posted by TheChozen:
I gotta rant too though. Chris Johnson walked by us 6 times and never even bothered to look over. When I say walked by, I mean he was like 2 feet from us and wouldn't even stop for a few seconds to sign anything or talk to us. Once, he was literally standing next to us and wouldn't even take a second out of his day to sign something or even acknowledge we were there. He's a true d******d!!! I hope he gets cut or traded. I don't wanna see any people like that on my fav team.

Anyways, just had to rant about CJ too.

That sounds a lot like Barry Bonds when the Braves came to the stick. Dusty Baker was open and friendly to the fans and Bonds could not be bothered.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think this team is gonna be better than some people think. We wont win the division or even a wild card for that matter but I like what this team is doing and we will be competitive this year

I'm cautiously optimistic myself. Trying to keep low expectations though.
I think this team is gonna be better than some people think. We wont win the division or even a wild card for that matter but I like what this team is doing and we will be competitive this year

you guys are gonna suck balls
  • Garce
  • Veteran
whats your opinion on Christian Bethancourt?
Originally posted by Garcia:
whats your opinion on Christian Bethancourt?

I think he's got a lot of upside. He has a cannon for a arm and his overall defense is solid. His bat will come around too. He's not complete yet but most players get better with age.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I think he's got a lot of upside. He has a cannon for a arm and his overall defense is solid. His bat will come around too. He's not complete yet but most players get better with age.

i just noticed hes awfully young, dont know anything about him so I figured he must have some talent.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
shelby miller listed as one of ESPN Baseball Tonight's "breakout candidates" in 2015

I saw the Braves are looking to add another starter. If they're targeting Trevor Cahill like some reports say, this might be their chance to unload Melvin Upton Jr. I hope Jon Hart can pull it off somehow(unloading Upton). I'd rather have EYJ in CF all year than Upton for a day.
Originally posted by jrg:
shelby miller listed as one of ESPN Baseball Tonight's "breakout candidates" in 2015

I just hope he doesn't get too disappointed this year if we fall pretty far out of contention. I'd like to have him around a while.
I saw the Braves are looking to add another starter. If they're targeting Trevor Cahill like some reports say, this might be their chance to unload Melvin Upton Jr. I hope Jon Hart can pull it off somehow(unloading Upton). I'd rather have EYJ in CF all year than Upton for a day.

That would be nice, but i doubt we could unload a hurt Upton. Hard enough to trade when healthy but a hurt version is pretty much impossible. You never know though

That would be nice, but i doubt we could unload a hurt Upton. Hard enough to trade when healthy but a hurt version is pretty much impossible. You never know though

True. It just depends on how bad a team, like the D backs, wanna unload a bad contract of their own. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

Teheran
Wood
Miller
Wandy or Stults
Cahill

Stults will probably start the year in the pen though.

Teheran
Wood
Miller
Wandy or Stults
Cahill

Stults will probably start the year in the pen though.

Oh well, so much for getting rid of Upton.
Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman 2m2 minutes ago Wandy Rodriguez was released and left #Braves camp today.

Soooooo
Teheran
Wood
Miller
Stults
Cahill
Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman 2m2 minutes ago Wandy Rodriguez was released and left #Braves camp today.

Soooooo
Teheran
Wood
Miller
Stults
Cahill

I was kinda hoping for Foltywkdndbcurn, or whatever his name is.
Share 49ersWebzone