LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman Simmons received his Gold Glove and Platinum GG trophies. The platinum was so heavy Gattis had to hold i

[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 26, 2014 at 8:10 AM ]
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves #Braves have taken a 1-0 lead in 2nd on 2-out hits by CJohnson (double down LF line) and Uggla (single to left-center)

Uggla didnt strike out
Originally posted by valrod33:
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves #Braves have taken a 1-0 lead in 2nd on 2-out hits by CJohnson (double down LF line) and Uggla (single to left-center)

Uggla didnt strike out

Wooohooo!
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves Today's lineup at DET (1:05, 1230AM/1340AM): Heyward DH Pena 6 BUpton 8 Doumit 9 Laird 2 Hamilton 3 Salcedo 5 Schafer 7 Gosselin 4 Medlen 1
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves 2m Heyward with a towering HOME RUN off lefty Duane Below in #Braves 2nd

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman 1m Heyward puts one on top of the roof of the batting cage beyond the RF fence. Same roof he cleared w/ the blast off Scherzer in '10
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves 7m Tonight vs. HOU (6:05, 1230/1340): Heyward 9 La Stella 4 Freeman 3 Gattis 2 Johnson 5 Uggla DH Simmons 6 Terdoslavich 7 Constanza 8 Beachy 1
I hope a 0-4 start to ST isn't a sign of things to come this year.
Originally posted by TheChozen:

Don't even worry. The young guys giving up the runs won't be on the roster. Our young hitters are playing well though. Next La Stella. Also Uggla is showing some good things so far

Don't even worry. The young guys giving up the runs won't be on the roster. Our young hitters are playing well though. Next La Stella. Also Uggla is showing some good things so far

Didn't Uggla rake last year at the start if ST and then bomb toward the end?

Didn't Uggla rake last year at the start if ST and then bomb toward the end?
I dont remember.

Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves Today's lineup vs. NYM (1:05, 1230/1340AM): Heyward 9 BUpton 8 JUpton 7 Gattis DH Doumit 2 La Stella 4 Hamilton 3 Greene 5 Reyes 6 Garcia 1
MLB.coms top 20 Braves prospects
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/prospects/watch/y2014/#list=atl
Have any of you that live outside of the Atlanta area been able to see a Braves preseason game live?
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Have any of you that live outside of the Atlanta area been able to see a Braves preseason game live?

I haven't yet. Heard the radio broadcast but that's it
Share 49ersWebzone