LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Season is over

Im really liking Bethancourt and really think we should get rid of Gattis, trade him to an AL team, I think we can get a decent return for him maybe a young OF that can replace Heyward and J Upton, dont think we can re-sign either one of those dudes and they will be entering the final years of their contracts, dont be surprised if one of them is traded this offseason as well.
Depressing thread
Originally posted by marshulk:
Depressing thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by marshulk:
Depressing thread

Just got back from vacay, What did I miss?
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Nothing. Nothing at all.

The franchise literally folded while you were gone
If anybody still cares

The 2nd half of this season has been garbage. It's like the team just doesn't care. It's been hard to watch.

Originally posted by TheChozen:
The 2nd half of this season has been garbage. It's like the team just doesn't care. It's been hard to watch.

Just like I have been saying, there is no sense of urgency with this braves squad. Can't wait to see what happens with the FO and the rest of the staff this offseason.

Just like I have been saying, there is no sense of urgency with this braves squad. Can't wait to see what happens with the FO and the rest of the staff this offseason.

I completely agree with you. When I watch a game, I feel like the player's body language is like "Oh well." Its frustrating to watch.

I was reading somewhere online that Frank Wren is tight with Terry McGuirk so he may not get fired but I'm betting Fredi Gonzalez and his staff are gone. Somebody's gotta pay for this and the coaching staff will take the rap.
[ Edited by TheChozen on Sep 20, 2014 at 6:12 AM ]
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal Hearing same as @DOBrienAJC: Barring a last-minute reversal, #Braves likely to dismiss Wren.

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 44m The #Braves could act on Wren as soon as today. Changes in coaching staff also likely.

It doesnt seem like Fredi though, Wren and Hitting coaches likely gone
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 22, 2014 at 7:10 AM ]
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves 1m The Braves have dismissed general manager Frank Wren. John Hart has been named as the interim GM.

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman 47s The Braves say Bobby Cox, John Schuerholz and John Hart will conduct the search for a permanent GM
[ Edited by valrod33 on Sep 22, 2014 at 7:58 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone