LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

SHOTS FIRED AT BJ

Chipper Jones ‏@RealCJ10 3m I know I said I hope the Braves stand pat, but they DESPERATELY need a lead off type guy and a lefty reliever. Hopefully good returns.
Lol Kershaw is dealing, no hitter sweep is coming up
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lol Kershaw is dealing, no hitter sweep is coming up

Look at the bright side. Braves scored a run
Well, thats over. Now we better sweep the Padres.
Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman 1h The #Braves haven't announced the roster moves to make room for Bonifacio and Russell. They're expected to option Shreve and DFA Schafer

Mark Bowman ‏@mlbbowman 22m With Bonifacio and Gosselin, the #Braves bench should be much stronger down the stretch. I know, it couldn't be any weaker, right?

Official
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves 1m Braves OF Jordan Schafer has been designated for assignment.
[ Edited by valrod33 on Aug 1, 2014 at 11:42 AM ]
Oh well, sorry Jordan. You had a chance.
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Mike Minor?
I really really really hate Mike Minor
I don't know what Minor's deal is. Everyone was expecting big things from him this year and he's tanked.

And what a total embarrassment of a loss last night. I can't believe they let someone steal 3rd b/c they weren't paying attention. That's high school stuff.

If you ever watched the Braves on TBS then you know who Pete Van Wieren is. Braves announced today that he passed away this morning. Skip Carey, Pete Van Wieren, and Don Sutton were the voice of the Braves for a long long time on TBS. 2 of the 3 are gone. Sad day for the Braves.

Fredi said they are gonna skip Minor in the rotation his next turn. Good to see Heyward back. If you are watching the game now they aren't even calling the game they are just telling stories about Van Wieren. It's pretty cool
Gattis f**king sucks at blocking balls.
He has cost us so many runs and it sucks that Santana is gonna lose a game like this. And it sucks that we are about to have a 5 game losing streak.
Bases loaded no outs we don't score. Of course the Padres load the bases next inning and walk off. We are playing like a single A team. If Gattis isn't gonna hit he needs to sit the bench cuz his defense is costing us games. Too many passed balls
This is no surprise, same thing that has happened in the last three years. Hitting in inconsistent and we just can't come through when we have to. Kimbrel has blown or lost some gmaes but bases loaded 0 outs and we can't generate one freaking run? Embarrassing....................
What the hell? Did October come early?
Share 49ersWebzone