LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Originally posted by TheChozen:
Ready to see what Bethancourt can do.

Sucks that Gattis had to go on the DL but like you said lets see what the Kid can do.

5 game winning streak, lets keep it going.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

LET'S GO BRAVOS!
Hope LaStella's ok. We don'tneed Dan Uggla even sniffing the field anytime soon.

I still don't understand why they don't release the guy. The team released Tom Glavine when they brought Tommy Hanson up and Glavine is a hall of famer. What's Uggla done to deserve better treatment?
Hope LaStella's ok. We don'tneed Dan Uggla even sniffing the field anytime soon.

I still don't understand why they don't release the guy. The team released Tom Glavine when they brought Tommy Hanson up and Glavine is a hall of famer. What's Uggla done to deserve better treatment?

Yeah, he is just wasting a spot at this point. He isnt a pinch hitter, you cant bring in him for defense. Cut him and let him get a fresh start somewhere else
Back to back sweeps, I'll buy that for a dollar!
Back to back sweeps, I'll buy that for a dollar!
I call that a bargain.
Christian Bethancourt needs to learn some plate discipline. I know he's young but he need to learn now.
[ Edited by TheChozen on Jul 3, 2014 at 12:47 PM ]
Wow, just saw a stat that said Teheran has 16 quality starts out of 18 total starts this season. That's pretty awesome. He's really stepped up this year. I'm happy we have him signed for a long time.

8 straight W's! Let's keep it going today.
9 wins in a row? Who is this team and what have they done with the Braves?
9 wins in a row? Who is this team and what have they done with the Braves?

Lol! Don't question it, just enjoy the ride.
Time to start another winning streak tonight!
Time to start another winning streak tonight!

This.
Share 49ersWebzone