LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Going for that sweep

Ill just never like Mike Minor, i hate the way he pitches, i hate how always looks like he doesnt care. He is so damn inconsistent, gives up too many HRs. has only had an era under 4 once in his career
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jun 26, 2014 at 12:52 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Ill just never like Mike Minor, i hate the way he pitches, i hate how always looks like he doesnt care. He is so damn inconsistent, gives up too many HRs. has only had an era under 4 once in his career

I was expecting him to make that "leap" this year, kind like Teheran has. He doesn't look like he has it though. He's had a few starts where he hasn't gotten any run support but he's had bad outing too. I thought he was suppose to be up for a possible extension too but he better turn it around fast if he wants to be around long term.
La Stella with an off day, Uggla time, lol

Double header today. Hope Santana can do some work the first game to help out David Hale and the bullpen the 2nd game.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Double header today. Hope Santana can do some work the first game to help out David Hale and the bullpen the 2nd game.

Yeah Santana has to eat up some innings, Hale is only gonna throw 60 pitches or so. Then we called up Schlosser from AAA to eat up some innings but you never know what these kids are gonna do.
That was exactly the way that 1st game needed to go. Clutch hit by LaStella too. Hope this helps him bust out.
Great 2nd game too last night. That's the way a double header should go. It was also nice to see Christian Bethancourt get called up and get his first hit.
SWEEP!!!!!

Nice to pay back the Phillies. We have a pretty easy(on paper) schedule until the all star break. Gotta take advantage and build the Lead in the division
Originally posted by Knowledge

Hey Knowledge, where did you go?
[ Edited by NJNiner on Jun 30, 2014 at 12:11 PM ]
Ready to see what Bethancourt can do.
opps wrong thread
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Jun 30, 2014 at 7:39 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone