LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Originally posted by TheChozen:
I like seeing La Stella at the top and Heyward in the 5 hole. Hopefully it'll help some.

Never understood Heyward leading off. It just makes sense to me to have a 3-6 order of Freeman, Upton, Heyward, Gattis.
Joel Zamaya of the Tigers is the last known pitcher to have this kind of injury that Floyd does and for Zumaya it ended his career. Hopefully thats not the case for Floyd but he probably isnt gonna pitch again this year.

So much for trading Harang now, Wood will take Floyds spot in the rotation
Nice win last night, lets hope we can keep beating the Nats, gonna miss the rest of the games this weekend cuz im going camping, hopefully when i check the scores ill see a Braves sweep
Originally posted by valrod33:
Nice win last night, lets hope we can keep beating the Nats, gonna miss the rest of the games this weekend cuz im going camping, hopefully when i check the scores ill see a Braves sweep

Hope so, have fun bro.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I like seeing La Stella at the top and Heyward in the 5 hole. Hopefully it'll help some.

Never understood Heyward leading off. It just makes sense to me to have a 3-6 order of Freeman, Upton, Heyward, Gattis.

I think they were searching for a lead off hitter and they gave Heyward a chance. He had success at it so they left him there.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
By being fans, we are at risk of injury. You have been warned.
Mike Minor deserves that win. He pitched a awesome game last night.
Originally posted by fropwns:
By being fans, we are at risk of injury. You have been warned.

Well that explains a lot. I was horsing around with my dog yesterday and fell on my ass and I am very sore this morning. But hey, they won a game!
Thanks to Kershaw's no hitter I have yet another free pizza from domino's .
we needed to win that series, not split

This is how I wanna see the lineup from now on

La Stella
Justin Upton
Freeman
Gattis
Heyward
Johnson
Schafer
Simmons

Time to give Schafer an extended look. His average is crappy right now but thats because he has been used mainly as a pinch hitter, he is just as good if not a better defensive CF than BJ, in limited action he already has 10 SBs

I dont know what else to do, this offense needs a spark somewhere and BJ isnt getting it done, not sure if Schafer would either but gotta try something else
This is how I wanna see the lineup from now on

La Stella
Justin Upton
Freeman
Gattis
Heyward
Johnson
Schafer
Simmons

Time to give Schafer an extended look. His average is crappy right now but thats because he has been used mainly as a pinch hitter, he is just as good if not a better defensive CF than BJ, in limited action he already has 10 SBs

I dont know what else to do, this offense needs a spark somewhere and BJ isnt getting it done, not sure if Schafer would either but gotta try something else

I agree with you Val, and I like the look of that lineup.
Well, Fredi is trying something a little bit different

Im thinking they are gonna try BJ at leadoff and see if that gets him going, if not I fully expect a platoon in CF in the 2nd half of the season
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jun 24, 2014 at 12:53 PM ]
Im thinking they are gonna try BJ at leadoff and see if that gets him going, if not I fully expect a platoon in CF in the 2nd half of the season

I'd say if BJ doesn't cut it at lead off, bench him. He's had his chance.
Share 49ersWebzone