There are 24 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2014 Atlanta Braves Thread

I hope the front office works on the offense this off season. Pitching isn't a problem. Our offense sucks hard.

One other thing I don't understand is why they don't just release Uggla? I've heard em say they're not ready to release him but if he's on the bench and not playing, why not just let him go? Doesn't make sense to me.
I'm starting to wonder if Fredi's seat is getting hot. The Braves don't seem like a organization to make a mid season move but if this offensive slump keeps up for a while, Fredi could take the fall for it and get fired mid season.

Just curious.
I understand your frustration w/ Uggla now. Dude is terrible. Today I've watched him throw high (pulling Freeman off the bag) multiple times. Relay throw home to get Molina at the plate wasn't even close. Lol 0-3 too
[ Edited by jrg on May 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
I understand your frustration w/ Uggla now. Dude is terrible. Today I've watched him throw high (pulling Freeman off the bag) multiple times. Relay throw home to get Molina at the plate wasn't even close. Lol 0-3 too

I just shake my head every time I see him in the lineup.
2 wins in a row. 9 runs in one game? Who are these people who've stole the Braves jerseys and are playing in their place?
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
f**kING OWN DA BREWERS!
I can post again now that our winning streak is over, Thats two bad starts in a row by Santana
Originally posted by valrod33:
I can post again now that our winning streak is over, Thats two bad starts in a row by Santana

I was wondering where you were. Hopefully its nothing with Santana though. He'll straighten it out.

Uggla is in the lineup in back to back days
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
We win.
3 bad starts in a row by Santana
Sitting here in a rain delay at the TED.

Can't believe Santana gave up a 6-1 lead
Red sox starting pitcher walks 8 guys we were leading 6-1 on a team thats lost 10 in a row and now we are down 8-6.

If we dont come back this is a very very bad loss. Pathetic