LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

Fredi needs to get Julio out now that we are only down by 1. he doesnt have it and this is gonna get ugly quick if Julio stays in.
wow, the braves look like a little league team right now. this is ugly
WE HAVE AN OFF DAY, GET JULIO OUT OF THERE. f**k
Looked like Ervin may have helped Julio settle down a little.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Looked like Ervin may have helped Julio settle down a little.

hopefully, now that we tied the game maybe he can keep it going. Cmon Julio
I know this ump is killing me. Some of Bumgarner's pitches had to be outside and he keeps getting the strikes!
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I know this ump is killing me. Some of Bumgarner's pitches had to be outside and he keeps getting the strikes!

those outside strikes this series have been horrible.
Ok, now is time to pull Teheran!
f**k. I hate infield shifts. Thats a double play without that stupid ass shift. Ive always hated them and they have burned us twice that i can remember already this year.
Also, Gattis should have had that pop up from Pence in foul ground, he short armed it. Teheran hasnt been sharp but his D isnt helping him at all

Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k. I hate infield shifts. Thats a double play without that stupid ass shift. Ive always hated them and they have burned us twice that i can remember already this year.

Yeah, couldn't have asked for a easier chance to get out of the inning. That one bit us bad.
Damn Gattis just missed a HR

Its just that kinda day. This game needs to be over already
Penis
Also Letting Gregor Blanco get on base all day when he cant hit for s**t doesnt help either. Doumit cost us two runs with his horrible defense
[ Edited by valrod33 on May 14, 2014 at 2:55 PM ]
Oh and the Nats are winning
Share 49ersWebzone