J. Upton 7
Freeman 3
Gattis 2
Johnson 5
B.J. Upton 8
Simmons 6
Teheran 1
Pena 4
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves 13s #Braves Wood is in bullpen for now with Floyd in rotation
Glad they got the sweep but still not a lot of run support. C/mon guys! We need runs!
After all that happened we still are in first place by 2 games. Man way to weather the storm. Let's get a big winning streak going now
Originally posted by valrod33:
After all that happened we still are in first place by 2 games. Man way to weather the storm. Let's get a big winning streak going now

I was thinking the same thing when I saw they have a 2 game lead in first place. Amazing after losing seven games in a row.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw they have a 2 game lead in first place. Amazing after losing seven games in a row.

That is crazy. I gotta think that the Nats are gonna start turning it on soon so we gotta keep it up. Just like last year.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

That is crazy. I gotta think that the Nats are gonna start turning it on soon so we gotta keep it up. Just like last year.
Thye keep getting guys hurts, LaRoche went on the DL now, but sooner or later all their guys will be healthy and they will make a run, got to build a big lead on them
[ Edited by valrod33 on May 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM ]

what do you guys think of move to put Wood in the bullpen?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
what do you guys think of move to put Wood in the bullpen?

Its actually not that big of deal once i read the plan. They wanted to limit his innings this year anyway, so they are gonna send him to the bullpen a few weeks at a time, then they will have start a few games then send him to them pen again, This will go on for the first half of the year unless someone gets inured and Wood would need to replace them.

Everybody is pitching so well right now its hard to decide who to take out, We needed another lefty in the pen and Wood needed to watch his inning so the move makes sense.

Also Harang isnt gonna pitch as good as he has all year and who knows how Floyd will look. When it comes down to the end(playoffs) Its gonna be
Teheran
Santana
Wood
Minor

Harang and Floyd are just here to help the young guys.
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves 1m Tonight's lineup at SF (10:15, SS/680AM/BRN):
Heyward 9
JUpton 7
Freeman 3
Johnson 5
Laird 2
BUpton 8
Simmons 6
Floyd 1
Pena 4
Also its been like 6 or 7 games since Uggla last started, he pinch hit last night but I just read that the Braves are trying to trade him, they are gonna eat a lot of the money and it says the Blue Jays and Mariners are interested. With the Mariners he would DH
I hate west coast games. Game doesnt start until 8 where im at
Share 49ersWebzone