LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

2015 Atlanta Braves Thread

John Hart traded everybody
[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 6, 2015 at 7:08 AM ]
Great way to start the thread!
Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves The Braves have agreed to terms with outfielder Jason Heyward on a two-year contract, avoiding salary arbitration.

Glad they were able to get a deal done. it was pretty dumb for them to go to arbitration with only a 300K difference

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS Jason Heyward gets $13.3M for 2 yrs #braves

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS heyward gets $1M signing bonus, $4.5M in '14 and $7.8M in '15. #braves
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 4, 2014 at 9:35 AM ]
@jonmorosi Freddie Freeman and Braves close to announcing a multiyear contract extension, sources tell @Ken_Rosenthal and me.

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS Freddie Freeman and braves agree on extension. @Ken_Rosenthal and @jonmorosi 1st reported close.
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 4, 2014 at 10:19 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
@jonmorosi Freddie Freeman and Braves close to announcing a multiyear contract extension, sources tell @Ken_Rosenthal and me.

Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS Freddie Freeman and braves agree on extension. @Ken_Rosenthal and @jonmorosi 1st reported close.

Hell yes!
on Morosi ‏@jonmorosi Freddie Freeman's extension with Braves will be for huge dollars. One source told me it is in $100 million range. @FOXSports1
Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 46m One source said Freddie Freeman's extension could be as much as $125 million over eight years when it is done. @FOXSports1
Got to worry next is Kimbrel.
Originally posted by robniner:
Got to worry next is Kimbrel.

I doubt we sign Kimbrel to a multi year deal, We will go to arbitration with him this year, If he wins arbitration and gets 9 million we will trade him next offseason,

These contracts are just crazy. I get it but I still just shake my head.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Byisgod:

Hell yes!
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by Byisgod:

Hell yes!

Won't be long now! GO BRAVES!!!
What's the situation with the TV deal thus far? Now a key in roster spending.
Braves are like the KKK.................... Uggla, Upton, and Upton... The Strikeout boys.
Share 49ersWebzone