There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Leeds United thread

Originally posted by darlo49ers:
Originally posted by EnochShowumni:
That is very presumptious my american friend, how do you know there isnt a team in uganda that is really good but doesnt have an international stage to play upon.

The Rhinos would win the superbowl no probs. Quick lesson on the rules of the game and they would storm the NFL

Originally posted by 16to87:
gave me a fisting outside the Peacock pub!

This!
Originally posted by LUFC:
We just got a new coach/manager and hopefully we get back to the top flight this year where we belong.

We had an average roster before Harbaugh joined and missed the playoffs every year. The first year he took virtually the same players to the playoffs and were a play or two away from going to the superbowl. Hopefully it works out the same for your team
Originally posted by socalniner:
These boys do it without the armor
[ Edited by darlo49ers on Jan 10, 2014 at 1:48 PM ]
We had an average roster before Harbaugh joined and missed the playoffs every year. The first year he took virtually the same players to the playoffs and were a play or two away from going to the superbowl. Hopefully it works out the same for your team

We have signed two wingers this week. Gives us a much more balanced team and hope fully that can push us into the playoffs int the second half of the season. We're currently just outside the playoffs.
[ Edited by darlo49ers on Jan 10, 2014 at 1:51 PM ]
  • LUFC
Originally posted by LUFC:
We just got a new coach/manager and hopefully we get back to the top flight this year where we belong.

Thanks and I hope you have success too
Originally posted by darlo49ers:

We have signed two wingers this week. Gives us a much more balanced team and hope fully that can push us into the playoffs int the second half of the season. We're currently just outside the playoffs.

You'll have to keep us up-to-date on how the team does in the "Other Sports" sub-forum.
Good luck against Sheffield tomorrow, are they a rival?

Well, you may know Lawrence Okoye and as awesome an athlete he may be, he's pretty much at the bottom of our roster. I hope he really improves next year and is part of our defensive line rotation, but that's a long shot

That means nothing to me mate, might aswell be talking russian.
Our strategic partners!

Up to the supporters to keep this up to date.
Originally posted by EnochShowumni:
Well, you may know Lawrence Okoye and as awesome an athlete he may be, he's pretty much at the bottom of our roster. I hope he really improves next year and is part of our defensive line rotation, but that's a long shot

That means nothing to me mate, might aswell be talking russian.

My bad, I thought he was well known out there. He was an olympian in the discus i believe. But yeah, he plays defense, meaning he tackles people but not quite fisting them
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I only know of Manchester United and Arsenal, and that's pretty much by osmosis, is this team any good? Are they a legit club/franchise.

Championship?

Leeds is one of the more storied clubs in English football. They're currently in the 2nd tier league, 2 spots out of the playoffs, 6 teams compete for 3 spots in the next season of the premier league.
Leeds fans, in honour of the strategic partnership you now have your very own thread. Official!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/mobile/index.php?num=176539

Use it or lose it.
My bad, I thought he was well known out there. He was an olympian in the discus i believe. But yeah, he plays defense, meaning he tackles people but not quite fisting them

He would be no good at elland road if he doesnt like to hand out a good fisting
  • LUFC
Originally posted by sfout:
Leeds is one of the more storied clubs in English football. They're currently in the 2nd tier league, 2 spots out of the playoffs, 6 teams compete for 3 spots in the next season of the premier league.

We ruled English football but we are on bad times at the moment but we have been taken over and hopefully will be back in the top in the next few years if not this year.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home