There are 165 users in the forums

The Official Leeds United thread

Originally posted by socalniner:
Our equivalent is the raiders, local but never relevant this time of year

We have a win-or-go-home match against the Panthers on Sunday, so everyone's focused on that

What are your chances of winning?
Originally posted by kenbates:

Wonder if these girls will be the new half time entertainment.

Could they do it on a cold leeds night in february though?
Can we do a loan deal for your Cheerleaders ours are over dressed

Originally posted by EnochShowumni:
Originally posted by kenbates:

Wonder if these girls will be the new half time entertainment.

Could they do it on a cold leeds night in february though?

Kind of partial to Leeds girls though. University town I guess.
Originally posted by SteamyRayNiner:

We have a win-or-go-home match against the Panthers on Sunday, so everyone's focused on that

Pretty good I would say, though we're only slightly favored to win. our advantage i believe is our playoff experience. We need to win the next three games to be world champs
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jed York ‏@JedYork

The @49ers are excited to work with @LUFC. I have a feeling the white rose will look good on me
  • LUFC
  • Veteran

Pretty good I would say, though we're only slightly favored to win. our advantage i believe is our playoff experience. We need to win the next three games to be world champs

I hope you are better than us in playoffs as we are rubbish.
Dont you have to beat teams from all over the world to be world champs?
Dont you have to beat teams from all over the world to be world champs?

Pretty sure there isn't anyone outside the continental US that can play this sport at our level
Originally posted by LUFC:

Wasn't too long ago when we were rubbish! Then a new coach walked into town and changed everything

Wasn't too long ago when we were rubbish! Then a new coach walked into town and changed everything

Woah Brian McDermott!
Pretty sure there isn't anyone outside the continental US that can play this sport at our level

That is very presumptious my american friend, how do you know there isnt a team in uganda that is really good but doesnt have an international stage to play upon.
[ Edited by EnochShowumni on Jan 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM ]
That is very presumptious my american friend, how do you know there isnt a team in uganda that is really good but doesnt have an international stage to play upon.

The Rhinos would win the superbowl no probs. Quick lesson on the rules of the game and they would storm the NFL
  • LUFC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LUFC:

We just got a new coach/manager and hopefully we get back to the top flight this year where we belong.

Well, you may know Lawrence Okoye and as awesome an athlete he may be, he's pretty much at the bottom of our roster. I hope he really improves next year and is part of our defensive line rotation, but that's a long shot
Share 49ersWebzone