There are 204 users in the forums

The Official Leeds United thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RoDzUK:
Originally posted by jrg:
I agree! Thankfully Tommy's girlfriend brought those umbrellas! Those toasters could have been messed up really fast. Did Anthony ever make it back home? I hope he made it back safe...I was worried about him. It was nice seeing you guys. Your air fresheners were by far the star of the show. Tom loved them and even bought one for his dog.

WTF are you on? can i have some lol

Did you not have a good time?
I agree! Thankfully Tommy's girlfriend brought those umbrellas! Those toasters could have been messed up really fast. Did Anthony ever make it back home? I hope he made it back safe...I was worried about him. It was nice seeing you guys. Your air fresheners were by far the star of the show. Tom loved them and even bought one for his dog.

WTF are you on? can i have some lol

Did you not have a good time?

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Sorry man, better luck next time

Cheers ChipD after some of the other comments on here wasn't expecting any sympathy
Sorry man, better luck next time

Cheers ChipD after some of the other comments on here wasn't expecting any sympathy

Cheers
Have followed this thread since the partnership was announced and have finally decided to take the plunge and join. I'm a Leeds United fan with a pretty keen interest in the NFL, so I'll attempt to show that not all Leeds fans are clueless when it comes to Gridiron Football. In fact, we have a very healthy NFL thread on our Leeds United forum, which incorporate a three-tiered fantasy football league that has been running for 4 years (over 18,000 posts on this years thread in fact). I will be watching the game tomorrow, but shall miss the first half due to family commitments. Fully expect you guys to win but fear for you heading up to Seattle in the Conference game. Unfortunately for me I'm a Jets fan, but I guess I can support the niners (to some extent) to get away from the depression of supporting two atrocious teams (Leeds and the Jets - three if you include the England Cricket Team). Anyhow, let's hope that Luck rips apart the god-damn Patriots tonight.
Originally posted by PlayAllTheWay:
Have followed this thread since the partnership was announced and have finally decided to take the plunge and join. I'm a Leeds United fan with a pretty keen interest in the NFL, so I'll attempt to show that not all Leeds fans are clueless when it comes to Gridiron Football. In fact, we have a very healthy NFL thread on our Leeds United forum, which incorporate a three-tiered fantasy football league that has been running for 4 years (over 18,000 posts on this years thread in fact). I will be watching the game tomorrow, but shall miss the first half due to family commitments. Fully expect you guys to win but fear for you heading up to Seattle in the Conference game. Unfortunately for me I'm a Jets fan, but I guess I can support the niners (to some extent) to get away from the depression of supporting two atrocious teams (Leeds and the Jets - three if you include the England Cricket Team). Anyhow, let's hope that Luck rips apart the god-damn Patriots tonight.

Welcome aboard. So how did you decide on the Jets?
Welcome aboard. So how did you decide on the Jets?

I've been a fan of the game for a good 10 years now or so. I was the only kid at my school with any interest whatsoever back in the day. Never really followed one particular team per se for the first 3/4 years. It just so happened the Jets were playing the Chiefs at the Old Meadowlands when I first visited NYC. Adopted the Jets then. Saw them play at the Metlife a few seasons back against the Chargers too. Definitely plan on flying out again in the next couple of years.

And Wow, what are the Seahawks doing?! This game is still on!
[ Edited by PlayAllTheWay on Jan 11, 2014 at 4:43 PM ]
What the hell was Colston doing there!!
Originally posted by PlayAllTheWay:

I have the same problem try Lufc & Dolphins for size in the Bad Luck dept ! lol seems like so long ago since Dan the man was throwing em all over the field !!! He made a hell of an impression on me , as did Montana i have to say !!
  • slip
  • Veteran
You Leeds guys follow the cricket? Australia defeated England in the Ashes 5-0 and currently in the ODI, Australia are 0/158. Lol

• jrg
  • Veteran
Guess I was the only one who cared about our vacation.

Jeez.
GOOD WIN TONIGHT GUYS! Followed you all the way from Leeds. Can you bring us some play off luck? We aren't great!
Congrats to the Niners & Fans on a good win today maybe just maybe we brought you a little bit of good fortune ! huh Lufc ,,,,,,,,,,,, Niners Marching on together !!!
Originally posted by juansanchezhandball:
GOOD WIN TONIGHT GUYS! Followed you all the way from Leeds. Can you bring us some play off luck? We aren't great!

I like your screen name
Good result last night for the niners. Had some worries about your ability to shift the chains against the Carolina defence, but Bolden (and Kaep) had good games. Limiting the Panthers to just 10 points at home in the play-offs was some achievement by your D, and I was particularly impressed with the pressure your O-Line managed to put Cam under. Kudos to Kaep for his celebration - loved that. Shame the Pats won on Saturday but it all the divisional games went as I had expected.
Share 49ersWebzone