There are 273 users in the forums

The Official Leeds United thread

Originally posted by London_Pride:
No wonder they made a TV show called "Educating Yorkshire". The lack of knowledge is embarrassing, why not read up a bit before coming onto a website and making fools of yourselves?

This applies to the niners as well, have a read up on how much Leeds are hated and are a non entity these days. You should have teamed up with the Leeds Rhinos, at least they have had some recent success.

Point is we're the biggest city in England with only one football club. We've had 8 years of bates asset stripping & we've now got proper owners.
Like it or not we're on the way back.
  • slip
  • Veteran
No wonder they made a TV show called "Educating Yorkshire". The lack of knowledge is embarrassing, why not read up a bit before coming onto a website and making fools of yourselves?

This applies to the niners as well, have a read up on how much Leeds are hated and are a non entity these days. You should have teamed up with the Leeds Rhinos, at least they have had some recent success.

Leeds Rhinos are a good rugby league club. Lost the world club challenge to the Melbourne Storm and Manly Sea Eagles, but have won a few. Sydney Roosters v Wigan Warriors in Sydney next month.

Not cool. As Tom Petty once said, "don't come around here no more."

Go Leeds
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Jan 11, 2014 at 4:53 AM ]
I see the Leeds Peacocks are currently two touchdowns down to the Sheffield Owls at the 3rd quarter.
  • Jiks
K, I gotta ask what the hell is a Leed?
  • Leeb
  • Veteran
I hope any of our new friends across the pond dont see todays result as a regular thing. Honestly were a pretty big deal.
Leeds fans might be interested to know how many fans get stabbed at the 'stick. It might be safer for you to visit Turkey.

if this forum allowed swear words i'd have a few choice ones for you.

pretty pathetic to come all the way to a NFL forum to goad us about two of our fans that were murdered.
What a difference a day makes !!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RoDzUK:
What a difference a day makes !!!!!

I agree! Thankfully Tommy's girlfriend brought those umbrellas! Those toasters could have been messed up really fast. Did Anthony ever make it back home? I hope he made it back safe...I was worried about him. It was nice seeing you guys. Your air fresheners were by far the star of the show. Tom loved them and even bought one for his dog.
Originally posted by jrg:
I agree! Thankfully Tommy's girlfriend brought those umbrellas! Those toasters could have been messed up really fast. Did Anthony ever make it back home? I hope he made it back safe...I was worried about him. It was nice seeing you guys. Your air fresheners were by far the star of the show. Tom loved them and even bought one for his dog.

WTF are you on? can i have some lol

Originally posted by 49ERSMASTERFAN:
Leeds fans might be interested to know how many fans get stabbed at the 'stick. It might be safer for you to visit Turkey.

if this forum allowed swear words i'd have a few choice ones for you.

pretty pathetic to come all the way to a NFL forum to goad us about two of our fans that were murdered.

He's been banned.
Originally posted by English:
He's been banned.

Thank you Boss!!
Any of you gents plan on watching us play Carolina?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

i will probably try & catch it on streaming if possible .Could do with a pick me up !
[ Edited by RoDzUK on Jan 11, 2014 at 3:51 PM ]
Originally posted by RoDzUK:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

i will probably try & catch it on streaming if possible .Could do with a pick me up !

Sorry man, better luck next time
Share 49ersWebzone