There are 199 users in the forums

The Official Leeds United thread

Well, I guess Seattle will be partnering with a Scottish team within a few months.
Originally posted by KBEES:
Went there as a lad during a exchange trip. Good firm and even there shirters gave me a fisting outside the Peacock pub! I remember them chasing me into the ground and I lost them in the JC bogs..the black eye I came back with was a great souvenir tho!!!

That sounds ... ughhh.
Ey up niners fans. A team in Minnesota stole our song.

[ Edited by darlo49ers on Jan 10, 2014 at 12:01 PM ]
NF

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I only know of Manchester United and Arsenal, and that's pretty much by osmosis, is this team any good? Are they a legit club/franchise.

Championship?

I've only ever heard of the Minneapolis Dolphins. Ray Finkle missed a free kick in the cup final.
  • LUFC
  • Veteran
I don't get why you call it American football when in the sport you use your hands more than the foot.
Originally posted by LUFC:
I don't get why you call it American football when in the sport you use your hands more than the foot.

The ball is a foot long, and we dont call it american football, we call it FOOTBALL, because its THE football.
We're all Leeds aren't we , Good luck in the play offs we're crap at them MOT

WACCOE!
[ Edited by darlo49ers on Jan 10, 2014 at 11:59 AM ]
  • LUFC
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
The ball is a foot long, and we dont call it american football, we call it FOOTBALL, because its THE football.

It makes sense now thanks.

FKTS MOT
My uncle geoff lived in Leeds and sayed he knows of the club but is not a big fan because when he lost his tonsils during the war he could not yell as loud and didnt enjoy going and not being able to yell at the players so instead he started watching cricket mainly because you dont yell as much but now hes dead. RIP Geoff.
Don't think they're bothered tbh guys.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Went there as a lad during a exchange trip. Good firm and even there shirters gave me a fisting outside the Peacock pub! I remember them chasing me into the ground and I lost them in the JC bogs..the black eye I came back with was a great souvenir tho!!!

wtf did you just say?
I dont know either but whatever he said made me horny

Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Originally posted by LUFC:

Originally posted by VivaHate:
Don't think they're bothered tbh guys.

It's a whole new ball game
Share 49ersWebzone