There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Leeds United thread

This one falls between NinerTalk and Other Sports.

My thanks to DontbringbakStrachan for drawing my attention to this. Anyone interested in the round-ball game as well as football may be interested:

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/8vmgq7nudn8a14cgw95cezxe7/title/united-announce-49ers-link-up
Greetings from Elland Road
ah. A round ball man.

I only know of Manchester United and Arsenal, and that's pretty much by osmosis, is this team any good? Are they a legit club/franchise.

Championship?
Went there as a lad during a exchange trip. Good firm and even there shirters gave me a fisting outside the Peacock pub! I remember them chasing me into the ground and I lost them in the JC bogs..the black eye I came back with was a great souvenir tho!!!
[ Edited by KBEES on Jan 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM ]
Originally posted by KBEES:
Went there as a lad during a exchange trip. Good firm and even there shirters gave me a fisting outside the Peacock pub! I remember them chasing me into the ground and I lost them in the JC bogs..the black eye I came back with was a great souvenir tho!!!

wtf did you just say?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

wtf did you just say?
I dont know either but whatever he said made me horny

wtf did you just say?

the shirters gave him a fisting is what i read
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Leeds United is in level just below Premier League. As I understand it, they were soccer giant for some time, but…..

…they spent too much time in the early 00s, and have struggled since then
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM ]
*nods*
gave me a fisting outside the Peacock pub!
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jan 10, 2014 at 11:04 AM ]
  • LUFC
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I only know of Manchester United and Arsenal, and that's pretty much by osmosis, is this team any good? Are they a legit club/franchise.

Championship?

Us leeds hate them Man U Scum.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Be honest guys, who hasn't received a good fisting in the street after a couple drinks?
wtf did you just say?

NF
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home