There are 173 users in the forums

2014 NBA Draft Thread

Joel E. (Lawrence)

Which teams at a shot at #1 wouldn't take Embiid? Just Utah?

Chad Ford (1:36 PM)

I think the Jazz and Celtics have Jabari Parker rated ahead of him right now. The Magic and Sixers have Andrew Wiggins rated ahead of him. I think the Bucks, Kings, Cavs, Lakers would all go Embiid. I could see the Celtics, Sixers and Magic switching to Embiid by June. Think Jazz would stick with Parker.
Cousins and Embiid oh my lawd
Originally posted by marshniners24:

you guys would find a way to f**k up Embiids career
Originally posted by valrod33:

Where's your proof

Where's your proof

in the pudding
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Embiid and Vucevic
Originally posted by jrg:
Embiid and Vucevic

Magic like Wiggins better according to Ford.

And the Wolves wouldnt?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Embiid and Vucevic

Ya. Makes sense. Wiggins would fill a bigger need.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Bucks have Sanders and Henson...it will be surprising if they go after Embiid. They need a perimeter player badly. Unless they have rated Embiid a lot higher than Wiggins and Parker...to me it makes no sense.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Embiid and Vucevic

Ya. Makes sense. Wiggins would fill a bigger need.

Yeup...they also need a perimeter player.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Bucks have Sanders and Henson...it will be surprising if they go after Embiid. They need a perimeter player badly. Unless they have rated Embiid a lot higher than Wiggins and Parker...to me it makes no sense.

I hear you but I dont think Sanders would get in the way of taking Embiid. I still like Parker the best though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I hear you but I dont think Sanders would get in the way of taking Embiid. I still like Parker the best though.

Bucks gave Sanders 4 year $11M a year ext. before the start of the season. Henson is playing great. They've a lot of money tied up with Ilyasova as well. It's not just personnel...it makes less sense financially as well.

But yea...if they love Embiid...then I can see it. If they add Parker...they can be pretty decent instantly.

Bucks gave Sanders 4 year $11M a year ext. before the start of the season. Henson is playing great. They've a lot of money tied up with Ilyasova as well. It's not just personnel...it makes less sense financially as well.

But yea...if they love Embiid...then I can see it. If they add Parker...they can be pretty decent instantly.

I am still under the impression that Embiid is talented but so raw. I dont get the Olojawan comparisons myself. I agree 100% that Parker makes the most sense for the Bucks.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I am still under the impression that Embiid is talented but so raw. I dont get the Olojawan comparisons myself. I agree 100% that Parker makes the most sense for the Bucks.

If I have to compare Embiid to someone...I'd compare him to Anthony Davis. A 4 inch taller Anthony Davis.
Share 49ersWebzone