Weird that Jabari has not declared

but he did
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Weird that Jabari has not declared

but he did

Whoops
lol
RT@chadfordinsider: NBA just did tiebreakers for draft. Utah (25-57) won a tiebreaker with Boston.
kings gonna take sim bhullar
Trade Kevin Love to whoever gets the first pick, Draft my Boy Wiggins CHAMPIONSHIPS
1st Day of the combine today, where they do measurements. A couple of notables...

-Noah Vonleh had astounding measurements. 7'.4.75" wingspan & hand length of 11.75". To put that in perspective, his hands are bigger than Kawhi Leonard's.

-Marcus Smart's wingspan is 6'9.5", also very good, especially when combined with his physicality. He has a bigger wingspan than Dante Exum. (6'9.25")

-Julius Randle's wingspan was 7'0", and his standing reach was 8'9.5". Not quite as bad as expected.
Kyle Anderson w/a 7'3" wingspan, which is pretty incredible for a SF with PG skills.

LA, you have probably covered this and I missed it. What are your thoughts on Exum? Have you seen any tape of him? You think he is a can't miss type prospect at PG?
Originally posted by sacniner:
LA, you have probably covered this and I missed it. What are your thoughts on Exum? Have you seen any tape of him? You think he is a can't miss type prospect at PG?

Ya, I've actually seen a couple of full games of his, and DraftExpress has a nice strengths/weaknesses videos of his as well.

I like Exum a lot. Due to Embiid's injury, I have him as the #2 prospect in the draft. He gets comparisons to Penny Hardaway because of his height/position, but Penny was more athletic, at least in terms of leaping ability. Exum has a great first step though, top notch speed (especially relative to his height), and most importantly, he has a superb feel for the game. Very smart for a 17 year old kid (which is what he was in the videos I've seen).

While his build is different, his game reminds me of Tony Parker or Andre Miller. Very crafty, and mostly a below the rim player, despite his size. He also projects as a solid defender and has a good reputation in terms of his work ethic. I don't know what you define "can't miss" as, but he's going to be (at worst) a solid NBA starter, with the potential to be a star.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on May 15, 2014 at 1:02 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Ya, I've actually seen a couple of full games of his, and DraftExpress has a nice strengths/weaknesses videos of his as well.

I like Exum a lot. Due to Embiid's injury, I have him as the #2 prospect in the draft. He gets comparisons to Penny Hardaway because of his height/position, but Penny was more athletic, at least in terms of leaping ability. Exum has a great first step though, top notch speed (especially relative to his height), and most importantly, he has a superb feel for the game. Very smart for a 17 year old kid (which is what he was in the videos I've seen).

While his build is different, his game reminds me of Tony Parker or Andre Miller. Very crafty, and mostly a below the rim player, despite his size. He also projects as a solid defender and has a good reputation in terms of his work ethic. I don't know what you define "can't miss" as, but he's going to be (at worst) a solid NBA starter, with the potential to be a star.

Nice... Ive seen a couple of highlight tapes on youtube, but those never mean much. His size at the PG position makes him really intriguing on paper. I heard he can't shoot well, but guys like Parker, who you mentioned above, developed their shots while in the Association.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he looks like in those summer league or D league games (whatever they are )
My boy Wiggins

Originally posted by valrod33:
My boy Wiggins

instachubb
Share 49ersWebzone