LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

2014 NBA Draft Thread

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Jabari should declare to the NBA. I know people argue that he needs to stay in school just in case, but damn he will still make at least 15-20 million with his rookie contract, more money he will make in any other career that you can get with a college degree.
Jabari's parents have a huge influence in all his decisions. His dad, a former NBA first round pick himself, runs an educational program and stresses education is very important. And one of the main reasons he choose Duke is to get a degree, and have it from a prestigious school. So money isn't an issue and education being important, I think he'll return. He will more than likely come out next year (weaker draft; and more than likely next year's 1st pick). Just my 2 cents.

So will he have his degree after next year then?
I'm starting to warm up to Aaron Gordon.
Jabari should declare to the NBA. I know people argue that he needs to stay in school just in case, but damn he will still make at least 15-20 million with his rookie contract, more money he will make in any other career that you can get with a college degree.
Jabari's parents have a huge influence in all his decisions. His dad, a former NBA first round pick himself, runs an educational program and stresses education is very important. And one of the main reasons he choose Duke is to get a degree, and have it from a prestigious school. So money isn't an issue and education being important, I think he'll return. He will more than likely come out next year (weaker draft; and more than likely next year's 1st pick). Just my 2 cents.

he can buy lots of degrees with 15-20 million
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm starting to warm up to Aaron Gordon.

Northern Cal kid. Of course he will be good.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

So will he have his degree after next year then?
No but he will be a step closer. Plus his family isn't financially hurting. So why not wait a year? This year he'll more than likely go 3-6, where next year he'd be a lock for #1 barring him having a meltdown and showing no growth. So he'd make even more next year.
Jabari enters the draft

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-basketball/news/20140417/jabari-parker-declares-for-nba-draft/
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Jabari enters the draft

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-basketball/news/20140417/jabari-parker-declares-for-nba-draft/

lol he would have been an idiot to stay in school
I was wrong. Still think had he stayed he'd be #1 next year. This year, I think Wiggins and Embiid go before him, at the least.
Yessss thank god. Higher % Wiggins, embiid, or exum are there for the kings
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

lol what are you talkin' about? Kings are gonna win the lottery bro

Originally posted by 4ML:

Thats funny considering that the Wolves are really gonna win it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Thats funny considering that the Wolves are really gonna win it

C'mon...Rubio has better odds of making 13 straight 3pters than Wolves winning the lottery. Okay, maybe not Rubio but Brewer does.

You're just trying to butter me up
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Lol no - I don't like you that much. It's simple - out of the top 6 teams I'd like kings and jazz to do well in the lottery. Bucks and Sixers are lame and don't know how to develop talent and I can't stand Celtics and Lakers.

Plus, I'd like Kings to be decent so it's worth making a stop in Sacramento when I'm driving down to Bay.

Lol no - I don't like you that much. It's simple - out of the top 6 teams I'd like kings and jazz to do well in the lottery. Bucks and Sixers are lame and don't know how to develop talent and I can't stand Celtics and Lakers.

Plus, I'd like Kings to be decent so it's worth making a stop in Sacramento when I'm driving down to Bay.

You think the Kings do?
Share 49ersWebzone