LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2014 NBA Draft Thread

this is a very suspect draft class
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Wiggins is gonna make it official today

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2014/story/_/id/10700389/andrew-wiggins-kansas-jayhawks-hold-news-conference-monday

the first pick to the LA LAKERS
i will punch so many babies if this happens, but Stern did make the new guy promise to keep his Lakers relevant so it will probably happen

lol it will be a smash cut montage of you punching babies.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Meh
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I agreed with the article. It's a solid draft class but not spectacular. It's a deep class - you can feel confident of drafting the best or 2nd best player of the class at 5th or 6th spot. But yes - last summer ppl thought there may be 3-4 superstars in this class - now coaches/GMs/scouts are doubting if there is even one such player.
Originally posted by 4ML:

I agreed with the article. It's a solid draft class but not spectacular. It's a deep class - you can feel confident of drafting the best or 2nd best player of the class at 5th or 6th spot. But yes - last summer ppl thought there may be 3-4 superstars in this class - now coaches/GMs/scouts are doubting if there is even one such player.

I wouldnt trade Steph Curry for any of them.
Them Celtic c********rs are unbelievable. Up by 10 to start the 4th....lose by 5. This is a day after losing to Philly by double digits at home. They've done this soooooo many times this year.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Them Celtic c********rs are unbelievable. Up by 10 to start the 4th....lose by 5. This is a day after losing to Philly by double digits at home. They've done this soooooo many times this year.

The kings were losing 70-35 in the 3rd quarter of their game yesterday. #nottankinglol
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider KU's Joel Embiid announced that he's officially declaring for the 2014 NBA Draft. If his back is healthy, he's a Top 3 pick.
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider KU's Joel Embiid announced that he's officially declaring for the 2014 NBA Draft. If his back is healthy, he's a Top 3 pick.

#kings
Cousins and Embiid = 10 straight nba championships
Originally posted by marshniners24:

#kings
Cousins and Embiid = 10 straight nba championships

Joel Embiid may very wll be the #1 pick in this draft and based on pure upside he probably should be. I am just not convinced that he is going to be a star worthy of that pick though.
http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2014/story/_/id/10760537/nik-stauskas-michigan-wolverines-enter-nba-draft-per-source
Jabari better declare

I'm going to be highly upset if Sixers get the 3rd pick and he didn't declare and we miss out on Embid and Wiggens
Boston vs. Philly
Lakers vs. Utah

Huge games tonight in the tankathon.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Boston vs. Philly
Lakers vs. Utah

Huge games tonight in the tankathon.

I think Grizzlies and Suns are playing tonight for the 8th seed too
Share 49ersWebzone