Houston Astros baseball

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
MIKE TROUT DOE

lol I knew I could count on you.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
MIKE TROUT DOE

this
I think the Astros are improving...........I'd say they are only about 10 years away
Originally posted by hofer36:
I think the Astros are improving...........I'd say they are only about 10 years away

you're being too optimistic
it really is a shame to see how some of these teams, like the astors, treat their franchise like its a coroporation. i don't understand how some of these people are allowed to be owners. they won't let cuban be an owner (you know, somebody would spent hundreds of millions on players), but they let coroporate jerk offs like the owners of the astros in MLB? bud selig is a joke, can't wait till his ass is gone. (he pretty much killed baseball single handedly by allowing bad owners, and turning a blind eye to players doing steroids in the 90s).
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Dec 14, 2013 at 2:48 PM ]
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
it really is a shame to see how some of these teams, like the astors, treat their franchise like its a coroporation. i don't understand how some of these people are allowed to be owners. they won't let cuban be an owner (you know, somebody would spent hundreds of millions on players), but they let coroporate jerk offs like the owners of the astros in MLB? bud selig is a joke, can't wait till his ass is gone. (he pretty much killed baseball single handedly by allowing bad owners, and turning a blind eye to players doing steroids in the 90s).

I can't stand Selig. What a loser.
They will get better no we're else to go
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
They will get better no we're else to go

lol. this guy
Biggio is getting hosed.
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Biggio is getting hosed.

He will get in next year. I never saw him as a drop dead for sure ist ballot Hall of Famer.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Biggio is getting hosed.

He will get in next year. I never saw him as a drop dead for sure ist ballot Hall of Famer.

Should've got in last year. 3000 hits should be an automatic induction.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Should've got in last year. 3000 hits should be an automatic induction.

i agree with you. But the writers are out of touch. Man, i cannot stand those a*****es.
There's hope for the Astros. This week, ESPN ranked the Astros' farm system #1 in baseball.
Share 49ersWebzone