There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Report: A's, Giants could be sharing AT&T Park

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Lol, A's fans hate Giants fans and most Giants fans don't even care about the A's.

This honestly might be the realest thing I've ever read

I never used to care about the A's, but a friend of mine is a HUGE A's fan, and hates the Giants with a passion. Takes every chance he gets to talk crap about them. So now I root hard against the A's just because of him, and all jealous A's fans. The funny thing is, Giants fans not caring about the "rivalry" at all is part of why A's fans hate us. They have short mans syndrome.

this sums it up exactly
Dumb and never going to happen.
mwuahahaha

the curse of kim & kanye is in full effect....
not at&t park

Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics from Candlestick Park

BLAM
if anything, they should play at candlestick park. The niners aren't using it during the season.But the A's are used to playing in crappy stadiums. AND there's about nine games where both the a's and giants play at home the same day.

If the Giants don't want to do this and they own the stadium, couldn't they tell MLB "no, we don't want to"
Originally posted by pdizo916:
if anything, they should play at candlestick park. The niners aren't using it during the season.But the A's are used to playing in crappy stadiums. AND there's about nine games where both the a's and giants play at home the same day.

If the Giants don't want to do this and they own the stadium, couldn't they tell MLB "no, we don't want to"

This, the 49ers are out of there by this time anyway so just adjust it to be a baseball stadium full time.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

This, the 49ers are out of there by this time anyway so just adjust it to be a baseball stadium full time.

and plus it use to be a baseball stadium. And exiting the parking lot won't be a problem since only 5k fans will show up....
lmao! Great post on the giants board

Won't ever happen. It's against several Giants rules:

1. SF's strict No tarp rule
2. The "Must be able to beat the Tigers to play at ATT" rule.
3. No fecal matter allowed to be transported into SF from the East Bay.
4. No crying in baseball rule automatically denies Ray Fosse being allowed into ATT Park.
5. The only Beane Ball allowed to be played at ATT involves Cain and Dodger noggins.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
A part of me feels sorry for A's fans. Nothing worse than rooting for a team with incompetent ownership.

But a part of me wants the Giants to fulfill their plan to drive the A's out of the Bay Area.

The Giants need to compete with the Dodgers spending like crazy and would benefit from having revenue from the entire Bay Area.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com