There are 226 users in the forums

Official Philadelphia 76ers 2013-2014 thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Carter-Williams is a future star. There was talk about tanking before the season started, doesn't look that way early on.

Too early to say that. He's very exciting and fun to watch. But, Brandon Jennings looked like a future start first couple months of the his rookie year.

True but Jennings never really looked like he had the fundamentals of the game down pact. Dude is just a scorer.

He was rebounding, assisting, stealing, hitting 3s and scoring. He was being called a future star after a month of great performances.
MCW almost getting a quadruple double his first game against MIA was pretty unreal. And he has followed it up with to more solid showings. Very impressed. Shows how little I know about evaluating talent. I liked his size but didn't think his game would translate well to the next level
Originally posted by Aussie49ah:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Carter-Williams is a future star. There was talk about tanking before the season started, doesn't look that way early on.

Too early to say that. He's very exciting and fun to watch. But, Brandon Jennings looked like a future start first couple months of the his rookie year.

True but Jennings never really looked like he had the fundamentals of the game down pact. Dude is just a scorer.

He was rebounding, assisting, stealing, hitting 3s and scoring. He was being called a future star after a month of great performances.

I never really saw it with him tho. Always just looked like a scorer to me. Nothing wrong with that don't get me wrong but there are some players you can just tell have that special something. Not ready to crown MCW yet by any means.
Lol. Are you guys still fans?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

1st loss of the season...time to quit being a fan!

Come on pdizo
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:

Come on pdizo

lol knee jerk one game reactions are fun
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

Come on pdizo

lol knee jerk one game reactions are fun

They aren't much worse than 3 game reactions in a 82 game season.
[ Edited by 4ML on Nov 4, 2013 at 10:14 PM ]
Not a good game today but the dubs are legit, ohwell it was fun while it lasted....

3-79 here we come.
Someone who watched wanna give me a run down on the game? Missed it due to work

Come on pdizo

lol

What a sloppy game. Can't afford to keep giving up leads and hoping to run teams down like the first 3 games of the season.

Oh well had to expect this sooner or later
Another decent win against an up and coming team.

Gotta fix the 1st quarter issues tho. Don't know what is going on there
Evan turner is finally starting the show the potential he had when he came into the league. Starting to really lift his game. Been very impressed with him lately.

Turner and MCW could be a stud backcourt.
Share 49ersWebzone