LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

The 2013-14 MLB Hot Stove Tracker And Spring Training Discussion Thread

Originally posted by robniner:
The Pirates don't seemed to be fazed by the losses suffered this off-season. They seemed not to be bothered of the lack of significant moves neither.

More great insight from the Rob Report.
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 6m BREAKING: Derek Jeter announces that the 2014 season will be his last. pic.twitter.com/sIe6Aw4IWn
Originally posted by valrod33:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 6m BREAKING: Derek Jeter announces that the 2014 season will be his last. pic.twitter.com/sIe6Aw4IWn

I'll believe it when rob reports it
Originally posted by marshniners24:

#truth

LOL. He has insider info for sure. Some fool in Sports Center doesnt have Rob's connections.

#truth

WOW!

#longoverdue

At least AROD won't spoil the party
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Not official til it is Rob official.
You guys crack me up.

The Rob Report, actually Hardball24/7, is on Twitter (hardball247). Get the best news from various sources, including the top insiders from baseball. Also get fantasy baseball and news from the farm. Website is COMING SOON where you can get various news, including the local coverage. It will also be available on Facebook,Google +, RSS,and YouTube (videos from around baseball) very,very soon.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You guys crack me up.

The Rob Report, actually Hardball24/7, is on Twitter (hardball247). Get the best news from various sources, including the top insiders from baseball. Also get fantasy baseball and news from the farm. Website is COMING SOON where you can get various news, including the local coverage. It will also be available on Facebook,Google +, RSS,and YouTube (videos from around baseball) very,very soon.

• jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by jrg:

Looking forward to eyeing three Cards as my sexy draft picks.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Looking forward to eyeing three Cards as my sexy draft picks.

Carpenter? Molina? Adams? Wong? Holliday? Bourjos? Craig? Wainwright? Wacha? Miller? Rosenthal? Peralta?

Take your pick
Peter bourjos lol dudes gonna hit .100 with 3 homers 8 RBI and 17 stolen bases
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Peter bourjos lol dudes gonna hit .100 with 3 homers 8 RBI and 17 stolen bases

That is what he'd do w/ a sorry franchise like the Angels.

Cardinals? Totally different story.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Pretty funny..they still play David Freese awkward commercials here
Share 49ersWebzone