LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 425 users in the forums

The 2013-14 MLB Hot Stove Tracker And Spring Training Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
La Russa will enter the HOF without a cap/team emblem. Confusing and disappointing news. ‪#‎STLCards‬

I dont know why cuz he coached longer with the Cards but I always associate La Russa with the As
Garza to Brewers 4/52

Baulfour to Rays 2/12 (I believe)

I think the Brewers did well here because they didn't have to give up a draft pick in order to sign Garza compared to Santana and Jimenez. With that said the Brewers are a long ways off from the playoffs. By plugging in a qualify starter without even having to sacrifice a draft pick I would have to consider it to be a nice pick up.
[ Edited by sfgiantdave on Jan 23, 2014 at 11:40 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
La Russa makes more sense than Maddux. I dont get how Maddux isnt going in as a Brave
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
La Russa will enter the HOF without a cap/team emblem. Confusing and disappointing news. ‪#‎STLCards‬

I dont know why cuz he coached longer with the Cards but I always associate La Russa with the As

Coached longer in STL
Won more WS in STL
More WS appearances

He'll always be a Cardinal to me. Hell he is still around the Cardinals now. Would have imagine he'd go in as a Cardinal, but it is his decision and I respect him regardless.

nevermind
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 23, 2014 at 11:48 AM ]
Why would anyone want to be associated with that racist s**t hole St. Louis? I don't blame him
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Was gonna say wut? Then who decides? Haha
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Why would anyone want to be associated with that racist s**t hole St. Louis? I don't blame him

STFU

The committee suggests an option for them, the player then decides
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Exactly

Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Garza to Brewers 4/52

I think the Brewers did well here because they didn't have to give up a draft pick in order to sign Garza compared to Santana and Jimenez. With that said the Brewers are a long ways off from the playoffs. By plugging in a qualify starter without even having to sacrifice a draft pick I would have to consider it to be a nice pick up.

Damn, I would have taken him for that.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Chipper is retired and has so much free time for activities now....like setting the woods on fire

Chipper Jones Accidentally Set Woods Ablaze Near His House

link

Exactly
David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves Hall, but they consider player's preference "@JSig_KT: @ajcbraves is that a decision that's made by the Hall, or the player himself?"
Garza to Brewers 4/52

So the A's trade for Jim Johnson and give him 10M for 1 year instead of Balfour for 2/12. LOL at that one.
Garza to Brewers 4/52

Very good signing for Melvin. Much better deal than the one way we gave Timmy.
Share 49ersWebzone