LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

The 2013-14 MLB Hot Stove Tracker And Spring Training Discussion Thread

Originally posted by pdizo916:
damn...the contract for starting pitching is outrageous. Imagine what Price will command in the open market...Kershaw's contract is more than all of our starting staff's contract combine...

He wont get Kershaw money but it will be big obviously. I would guess it would be similar to Felix and be around 175 for 7.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Cards to start their own Hall of Fame

link
[ Edited by jrg on Jan 18, 2014 at 2:53 AM ]
Tanaka announcement should be known within a week.
Originally posted by robniner:
Tanaka announcement should be known within a week.

He's going to Oakland
C.C Sabathia has lost a ton of weight or put on a lot of muscle this offseason. I dont know if its as much as Panda but it's still pretty impressive. I'd post a pic but the pics I've seen are only on instagram and when I try to copy them it just shows a red x.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
C.C Sabathia has lost a ton of weight or put on a lot of muscle this offseason. I dont know if its as much as Panda but it's still pretty impressive. I'd post a pic but the pics I've seen are only on instagram and when I try to copy them it just shows a red x.

Thank ya sir!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Thank ya sir!

He claims he hasn't lost any weight

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Thank ya sir!

He claims he hasn't lost any weight

May have just traded in his keg for a six pack. If he turned all that fat into muscle over the offseason I'm truly impressed although he should probably be tested for roids as well.

Yankees are back! Might have just over paid or got the deal of the century.
Wooo! Divisional round of the playoffs here we come!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Glad he didn't go to the Dodgers
155 million for a guy who has never pitched in MLB and most agree isnt as dominating as Darvish coming from Japan. Crazy crazy money.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
155 million for a guy who has never pitched in MLB and most agree isnt as dominating as Darvish coming from Japan. Crazy crazy money.

Well when you have a very questionable rotation as is, you gotta take some chances. I wasn't for a lot of their earlier signings but since they're shooting for the playoffs they might as well dish out the money for Tanaka. I don't think they'll get to the ALCS though.
Share 49ersWebzone